- Job Title: Retail Sales Specialist
• Previous retail store experience (preferred)
• Actively participates and collaborates with others on one’s own team and across REI for the achievement of business goals.
• Flexible in one’s viewpoints and positions in order to support the direction taken by others at REI.
• Uses business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities.
• Consolidates information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions.
• Effective communication skills.
- Job Title: Client Relationship Consultant Banker
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One to three years of customer service experience
• One to three years of sales experience
• Proven ability to build and foster relationships with clients through proactive outreach and follow up
• Ability to effectively engage and communicate with clients
• Basic knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation, and systems
- Job Title: Client Account Services
• Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
• College degree preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent required
• 2+ years related experience in lieu of college degree
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for reporting, presentations, information sharing
• Excellent customer and listening skills – build customer confidence through commitment and delivery of customer satisfaction
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills to retrieve, query, create, update and manipulate documents and spreadsheets containing formulas and formatting”