- Job Title: Social Media Marketing Consultant
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience
- Creative storyteller and writer using images, video, and copy
- Experience managing social editorial calendars or scheduling tools
- Ability to apply analytical thinking to ensure measurable execution
- Aptitude for coaching/mentoring
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- Strong affinity with our mission or desire to learn more
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional roles (e.g., Executive Director, Program
Manager, Board Member)
- Proficiency in Excel, G Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud
Apply: Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Job Title: Desktop Support Technician
•Associate’s Degree in a computer-related field or equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
•General working knowledge of desktop and/or server computer hardware and operating systems (viz., Mac OS and/or Windows OS).
•Experience and knowledge of administering, troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing Apple and/or Windows computer systems.
•Experience with and knowledge of the skills needed for a customer support role to include a focus on listening, rapport-building, good communication skills, friendly and approachable nature, and courtesy and patience.
•Effective interpersonal and verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to interact with customers and team members.
•Experience with and knowledge of Mac and/or Windows computer security protocols to manage user accounts, as well as control and monitor access.”
- Job Title: Windows Systems Administrator
•Ability to obtain and maintain a US DOE Q-level security clearance which requires U.S. Citizenship.
•Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
•Broad and in-depth knowledge and technical experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems and/or Virtual environments and related hardware.
•Extensive experience with Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Computer Security, and/or Networking Protocols.
•Ability to independently set priorities and resolve complex problems in a fast-paced environment.
•Experience exercising effective customer support skills in a diverse user community with widely varying levels of computer literacy.
•Proficient interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills, with the ability to work independently and interact with a multi-disciplinary staff in a team environment.”