KinderCare Education LLC
- Job Title: Teachers at Martinez KinderCare
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential (or willing to obtain)
- Completed 12 core ECE Units Infant/toddler OR BA Degree in Child Development
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors
- Ability to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
- Job Title: Gene Synthesis Production Associate
- Bachelors degree in Biology
- Flexible and adaptive behavior and ability to thrive in a high growth environment
- Possess excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Able to complete tasks under strict deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced setting while retaining impeccable organizational skills
- Job Title: Warehouse Associates, Freezer-Full Time (Multiple Shifts)
- Willingness to work in a Sub-Zero temperature storage environment.
- Ability to lift those heavy objects, as much as 50 lbs.
- Willingness to work on your feet, with regular walking, during most of your shift.
- For Fork Lift Operation, Fork Lift Certification is required.
- A strong work ethic, punctuality and fun attitude.
- Job Title: Mobile mini driver
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL commercial vehicle operator’s license issued by one state or jurisdiction
- May consider Class B CDL commercial vehicle operator’s license issued by one state or jurisdiction with the ability to obtain Class A CDL within reasonable time period based on business needs
- Preferred: Three (3) years’ Class A CDL experience OR two (2) years’ Class A CDL experience and a truck driving school certificate within the last 7 years
- Preferred: Six (6) months of Class A CDL OR Roll-off truck experience within the last 24 months
- For the right candidate, we’ll reimburse for truck driving school and on-the-job training
- Towing experience is a plus
- Truck driving experience during your time in the military is gladly accepted!
- Valid medical certificate and is physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
- Ability to read and speak English in order to speak to your team and customers, drive and understand highway traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries and make entries to reports and records
- Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Management, and/or a related field of study
- At least five (5) years’ experience managing a Human Resources department is preferred
- Must be proficient in utilization of technology and associated reporting processes and procedures
- Must be a knowledgeable user of Internet and communication tools
- Must possess excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both oral and written forms
- Previous experience leading and managing a group of employees in a professional setting required
- Bilingual in Spanish and English strongly preferred