- Job Title: Barista
- Ability to move and or lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures, processes, and product knowledge
- 1-2 years of experience in food/beverage environments making smoothies, and/or specialty beverages, or experience in retail and hospitality
- Barista, Nutrition, and Culinary education experience a plus!
- Must have (or obtain) a California Food Handlers License (i.e., ServSafe) prior to employment
- Job Title: Community Associate
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an in-person customer service role such as retail operations, technical support, or hospitality required
- Great customer service and problem-solving skills
- A valid unrestricted driver’s license, with no major violations within the last 3 years is required
- Technical savviness; Proficiency with Google Suite preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
Turner & Townsend
- Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator
- Proactive personality to constantly learn and improve processes to increase efficiency.
- Meticulous organizational skills with ability to tactfully create call-to-action.
- Desire to learn and continuously improve recruiting processes.
- Demonstrate high emotional intelligence to interact effectively and cultivate relationships.
Blue Bottle Coffee
- Job Title: Barista
- Existing Food Handler’s Certification required for the state you will be working in, or will obtain it within 30 days post-hire
- Basic math and computer skills
- A flexible schedule and are available to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Job Title: Host
- minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as a host in a comparable restaurant
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- High level of professionalis
- A current California Food Handlers Certificate
- Ability bend, stoop lift up to 25 lbs., reach overhead and perform repetitive motion
- Job Title: Painter
- 1+ years experience as a commercial/marine painter
- Experience working on construction sites
- Ability to travel to different job sites
- Knowledge and experience working with basic hand and power tools including, but not limited to sandpapers, paintbrushes, cleaning agents, tapes, grinders, surface sanders, DA and block sanders, polishers.
- Wood working and metal skills a plus
- Job Title: Assistant Building Engineer
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of two years of related experience and/or trade school training
- Universal CFC certification (or working toward CFC certification), license in mechanical or HVAC trade
- Valid Drivers License
- Great communication skills