- Job Title: IT Support Engineer
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience required. 3-5 years in Technical Support or enterprise software support
2. Experience with two or more of the following: JAMF, Azure AD, Intune, OKTA and VDI support
3. Experience working with MacOS, Windows, iOS, and SaaS services and tools
4. Proven experience working with external clients to define and implement complex solutions and/or address complex technical/process challenges
5. Strong organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple short- and long-term projects of varying scopes.
6. Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences both in writing and orally
7. Curiosity about and commitment to technology, energy efficiency and your potential
8. Asset Management experience/knowledge essential.
- Job Title: IT Support Engineer
1. 1-3 years experience in an information technology support role
2. Excellent communication and prioritization skills
3. Basic knowledge of network hardware and protocols
4. Experience supporting Audio/Video systems
5. Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and mobile device issues
- Job Title: Head of IT (Remote-US)
1. An expert with Information Security & IT certifications, compliance and products
2. 10+ years of demonstrated experience in the field of Information Technology with exposure to most, if not all aspects of an IT organization – Service Delivery, Network Infrastructure, Security, Application Development & Integration, Vendor Management, Build vs Buy Assessments & IT architecture
3. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Job Title: IT Systems Administrator
1. 4+ years in systems administration.
2. Advanced Mac OS X System Administration experience in a corporate environment.
3. Prior experience with Windows in an Active Directory environment.
4. Networking experience: IDF/Server Room management, Firewalls, Switching/Routing, VLAN, DHCP, DNS, VPN.
5. Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
6. JAMF Suite (Huge plus – possible opportunities to develop and shape Macs for Ericsson on a company-wide level)
7. Linux Administration
8. Advanced VMWare Administration
- Job Title: Entry Level Computer Programmer
1. College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
2. Must be authorized to work in the US
3. Strong desire to learn to code – No prior professional experience required.
4. A natural problem solver
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
6. Willing to relocate anywhere in the US – Relocation assistance provided
Hotel Zephyr Fisherman’s Wharf
- Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
1. Experience of 2-5 years preferred in commercial or institutional maintenance environment.
2. HVAC or plumbing or electrical skills.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to exceed guest expectation. Read, write and understand English.
4. Light carpentry and knowledge of paint and wallpaper.
5. Certification in pool operation preferred.
6. Meet minimum age requirements of jurisdiction. Valid driver’s license preferred.
7. Ability to communicate effectively with public and other Team Members.
8. Preventive maintenance background preferred.
SBM Management Services, LP
- Job Title: Custodian
1. Custodial experience is preferred but not required
2. Passing a drug test will be required ”
- Job Title: Housekeeper/Janitor (PT)
1. Able to communicate in English
2. Able to perform manual tasks: cleaning and lifting
The John Stewart Company
- Job Title: Maintenance/Janitor (PT)
1. High school diploma or GED certificate.
2. Must possess valid California driver’s license & must possess reliable, insured and registered vehicle
3. Basic mathematical skills with fluency in reading, writing and communication in English.
4. A minimum of 3 years of multi-family apartment maintenance experience.
5. Knowledge of precautions and safety procedures for working with ACM/LBP in pre-1981 housing.
6. Ability to perform maintenance and repair building trades such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC system, appliance repair, painting, drywall, plaster, fire protection system etc.
7. Ability to recognize safety hazards and take precautionary measures to protect self and others.
San Francisco State University
- Job Title: Basic Needs Program Coordinator (Student Services Professional III)
1. Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Public Health, Student Affairs, or related field;
2. Experience in a multicultural, urban setting;
3. Demonstrated ability to use organizational skills to efficiently develop, implement, coordinate, and evaluate student-facing programs;
4. Experience working with local community resources and developing partnerships that enhance student success;
5. Demonstrated ability in managing difficult and complex situations involving under resources and high-need students;
6. Demonstrated effectiveness in working with college age populations, and providing student services to communities with a diverse population of individuals from a wide variety of countries of origin; with multi-racial, ethnic and cultural identities; multi-gender and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQQ) identities; disabilities; and a myriad of beliefs;
7. Demonstrated ability to develop a strong working knowledge of campus, local community and private health and welfare resources; and
8. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with campus departments including the Office of Student Life, Campus Recreation, Student Health Services, Residential Life and Undergraduate Advising.”