- Job Title: Program Specialist
Description: Under the direction of the Director of Family Strengthening & Support, this Program Specialist provides support services and ensures that mothers/female caregivers who are previously incarcerated, on probation and/or whose sentences include transitional housing placement are connected to appropriate community programs, services and resources to support successful reentry into the community.
Santa Clara County Office of Education
- Job Title: Custodian
Description: The individual in this position will clean and maintain assigned school facilities, group of buildings, office spaces and adjacent grounds, belonging to the Santa Clara County Office of Education, in a clean, orderly, and secure. Employees in the class receive direct to general supervision within a framework of standard policies and procedures. Employees in this class exercise responsibility for the general cleanliness of assigned location(s) and facilities.
Rocketship Public Schools
- Job Title: Elementary Teacher
Description: Bachelor’s degree; All Rocketship teachers must have a valid teaching credential or enroll in an accredited credentialing program during their first year at Rocketship. Build a classroom culture of excellence and deliver rigorous instruction by building content expertise in humanities or STEM that is captured in units of study and daily plans. Engage in cycles of data driven instruction to inform planning and personalize instruction to student needs. Collaborate with special education staff so students identified as needing extra support meaningfully included.
Sacred Heart Community Service
- Variety of Positions Available
- Job Title: Studio Crew
- -Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects
- Provide support to the SoulCycle instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process
- Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the front desk staff team
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
- Maintain the distinct SoulCycle aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
- Variety of Positions Available
- Job Title: Service Technician
Description: As a Technician at Tesla, you’ll deliver exceptional service to customers and ensure our vehicles are running at their best every day. Technicians are the heart of each service location, deftly balancing incoming appointments, fulfilling daily service orders, and reinforcing our commitment to the ownership experience. With excellence being the passing grade, your ability to produce results and find ways to drive efficiency will directly impact and support Tesla’s mission. You’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable technical skills through a combination of training programs and on the job training, while working in an environment that’s fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative, and mission-driven.
- Job Title: Associate Service Manager
Description: Our Associate Service Managers must assist in the daily operations of the Service Center to ensure the delivery of excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Job Title: General Manager
- Someone who knows the ins-and-outs of running a business (P&L management, food safety, sales-forecasting, staffing)
- Someone who can oversee the preparation of safe and delicious food and maintain a clean, neat and organized restaurant
- A creative approach to marketing (fundraisers, community-engagement, etc.)
- Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist
Description: The Dental Office is seeking a front receptionist that communicates with patients daily. Must know dentrix. Must speak Spanish fluently.
Jeffrey R. Sholer, DDS
- Job Title: RDA/DA/front office
Description: We are looking for a DA/RDA/front desk “floater” for our growing dental office. This position will start with covering for an RDA on maternity leave (November-April) then will transition into a front desk-back office position.