Stanford Children’s Health
- Job Title: Medical Assistant I
Description: Medical Assistant I is the entry, developmental and first working level of the Medical Assistant Job Family. Under general supervision in an outpatient clinical setting, the medical assistant performs a variety of routine administrative, clerical and technical supportive services to assist medical and nursing staff in the examination and treatment of patients. Assists with direct patient care procedures and related tasks and performs medical procedures of a routine nature, as dictated by established clinical procedures. Responsible for clinical duties such as taking vital signs, giving injections, transporting medications, performing simple diagnostic tests, collecting specimens, drawing blood, sterilizing and cleaning equipment and maintaining examination rooms and supplies.
HCR Manor Care
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
Description: The CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant will provide basic nursing care to patients and residents within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures under the direction of the licensed nurse supervisor.
- Job Title: Blue Stove Line Cook
- Prepare food items consistently and adhere to all recipe standards
- Maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines
- Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation, cleanup and breakdown
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
- Job Title: Line & Saut Cook
Description: Established in Chicago in 1991, Corner Bakery Cafe is one of the leaders of fast-casual dining, a segment that blends the best of two worlds. We’re fast – guests have busy lives. Whether they join us to linger over a morning cup of coffee or they’re with us for a quick lunch, we’re there to serve them promptly. But we’re also casual dining, meaning we believe in delivering food to the table. Guests also enjoy nice touches like real tableware – a break from today’s plastic, self-service world.