County of Santa Clara
- Job Title: Cashier
Description: Under general supervision, to receive, disburse, and account for large sums of money, often directly with customers of County service.
- Job Title: Clinical Dietitian II
Description: Under supervision manage, implement and monitor nutritional care plans including provision of Medical Nutrition Therapy under medical direction for patients.
- Job Title: Clinical Nurse III- Labor and Delivery
Description: Under general supervision, incumbents provide care to patients in a structured environment. Clinical Nurse III’s initiate and perform established nursing interventions utilizing current clinical knowledge and are expected to have the skills and knowledge ot assume charge nurse responsibility. Clinical Nurse III apply the theoretical concepts of nursing to clinical practice by performing routine patient care assignments and established nursing policies and procedures in controlled patient care situations.
- Job Title: Maintenance
- • Filtering oil fryers daily
- • Maintaining outside grounds
- • Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
- • Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
- • Take out and empty trash compactor
- • Change light bulbs
- • Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
- Job Title: Executive Sous Chef
- Executes menus in accordance to brand standards
- Maintains recipes to meet core standards
- Ensure that team members consistently deliver Heartfelt Hospitality to every guest, every time
- Ensures team members have the tools necessary to complete their jobs
- Ensures show quality standards are maintained at all times
- Regularly obtains feedback from clients and guests to improve operations
- Supports and communicates Company initiatives
- Respond and assist in any departmental guest service issues
- Holds team accountable to steps of service to deliver great guest service
- Executes preventive maintenance schedule as set forth by Director of Operations
- Conducts daily walkthroughs in culinary areas for each event
- Continually gains culinary expertise
Din Tai Fung Restaurant Group
- Job Title: Wok Chef (Part-Time)
Description: We are searching for friendly, energetic, highly motivated people who will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Wok experience required
- Open Availability
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Positive and Professional Attitude
Bon Appetit Management Company
- Job Title: Chef de Cuisine
Description: The Chef de Cuisine for Bon Appetit Management Company is responsible for the overall success of the food service operation adhering to the Client’s culture and guidelines, the Health Department’s regulations, and Bon Appétit’s standards and expectations of food quality, freshness and presentation. In this position the Chef de Cuisine is responsible for overseeing the sanitation and safety of all kitchens, while ensuring that all kitchen employees produce delicious, eye-appealing and nutritious food, while following client financial budgetary goals. This position solves problems professionally, rapidly and fairly as well as maintains and teaches a good work ethic, while supporting the Executive Chef and General Manager, and developing a sense of teamwork and cooperation within the team.