Sentry Security Services, Inc.
- Job Title: Unarmed Security Guard
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Licenses/Certifications: Security guard license from state
- Must possess effective written, customer service, and oral communication skills in the English language
- Effectual interpersonal skills across all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation
- Job Title: Security Officer-International Communications
Description: As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- Job Title: Security Researcher
- Perform architecture reviews and develop threat models for Adobe’s enterprise infrastructure.
- Enumerate security risks and controls to mitigate them.
- Guide enterprise teams on adoption and execution of a Secure Product Life Cycle.
- Research, evaluate and propose new security products and technologies for the enterprise.
- Develop tools to automate security testing and enable discovery and resolution of security problems at scale.
- Respond to operations security incidents.
- Job Title: Recruiting Coordinator – Trust & Safety (PT)
- BA/BS equivalent experience 1-3+ years of technical sourcing in a high volume environment (search firm or in-house recruiting team)
- Proficiency with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn and any other social networks, such as facebook, technical forums are required. Experience with research/sourcing and diving into search strategies is a huge plus
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Great communication skills,. Engaging phone skills and real passion for recruiting
- Job Title: Amazon Locker Team Member – SJS1 – San Jose, CA (PT)
Description: In this role, you will receive, pick, and stow packages. You will also help customers pick up their orders and handle any problems that come up. You may have the opportunity to open and close the store and cover other leadership responsibilities.
- Job Title: Route Delivery Driver
Description: We are looking to add to our troop of RSRs. What does that mean to you and what will you need?
- You’ll need a clean driving record.
- You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather while working out on your own with limited supervision.
- Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds. You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.
- You must have the ability to obtain a DOT medical card for the purpose of working for Nestle Waters
- Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor. We’ll provide the cool uniform and truck.