- Job Title: IT Support Engineer I
Description: As an IT Support Engineer I, you will use your knowledge and specialized skills to implement technical solutions and provide high quality support for computer hardware, operating systems, or enterprise application software. You are able to determine when it is appropriate to deviate from a standard practice to accomplish the desired result. You can troubleshoot and solve straightforward problems that do not have defined SOPs.
Sears Auto Center
- Job Title: Service Technician , Appliance Repair
Description: A sign on bonus may apply to qualified candidates!Join the Sears Home Services team as an Appliance Repair Technician! Sears Home Services is the nation’s largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually. We are looking for an In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs. Why the best Service Technicians work for Sears Home Services.
- Job Title: Maintenance Electrician
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience troubleshooting PLC programs and hardware
- Must be able to read and interpret electrical and electronic/mechanical drawings, prints, schematics, and computer programs
- Must have demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and repair electronic and computerized equipment including RS Logix (5, 500, and 5000),
- Allen Bradley PLCs, HMI programming, AC/DC drives, motor control systems, and related equipment and systems
- Must follow all Safety and Food Safety guidelines
- This position requires regular attendance and punctuality in accordance with Company policies. Additionally, the ability to interact well with other employees and work overtime, as necessary, is required.
- Sitting, standing, walking, lifting and / or repetitive tasks throughout the day. Employee will be required to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Job Title: Package Handler
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to load, unload and sort package, as well as perform other related duties
- Daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry level warehouse and dock-related tasks, loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving, moving, handling and tracking packages
- and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations
- Job Title: Data Entry- Work from Home
Description: Getting started is easy – this is all you need,
- laptop OR
- PC/MAC OR
- Smart device – any brand will do
- Stable internet connection from anywhere you want
- At least 5 to 10 hours weekly availability
- Willingness to follow directions to the T
- Desire to follow through
- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Description: You will manage daily scheduling for multiple Directors & potentially across multiple campus locations while prioritizing a wide range of projects in a dynamic environment, with attention to detail. You’ll also provide a high level of new hire on-boarding support for a growing organization. You will maintain and manage lockdown office spaces & conference rooms that used heavily by engineering teams. In addition, you’ll plan and execute internal events such as off-sites, team building events, and participate in the coordination of organizational wide meetings.