- Job Title: Bing Teacher 1
Description: The Bing Teacher 1 will plan and implement educational experiences for pre-school children with a child development focus in a laboratory school setting to support faculty research and undergraduate instruction in developmental psychology and early education.
Downtown College Prep
- Job Title: Education Specialist teacher
Description: The Education Specialist must also be able to create relationships with students and their families so that they will feel comfortable working with them. The Education Specialist needs to ensure that all modifications and resources support students with special needs on their path to a 4-year University. The Education Specialist will work closely with the DCP teachers and monitor the progress of DCP.
- Job Title: School Age Teacher
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential or willing to obtain
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors
- Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English
- All center staff applicants must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Job Title: Variety of Positions Available
Description: Human Resources positions.
Apply: Please email us at email@example.com
- Job Title: Prep II – Heavy Lifter
Description: To assist in the preparation of raw materials and WIPs to be used in food products in Amy’s kitchen.
- Job Title: Quality & Food Safety Technician
Description: Coordinate and perform various quality and food safety evaluations. Verify quality checks to ensure the items under their responsibility are handled correctly. Assess manufacturing and equipment conditions to assure they meet specified requirements. Assist with various Quality Food Safety (QFS) programs, including the environmental and training programs. In their absence, the QFS Coordinator can cover their duties and responsibilities to Food Safety.