Advance Door Products
- Job Title: Workshop Assistant
Description: Advance Door Products is looking for a Workshop assistant. Candidate must be able to use saws, drills, and other hand tools. Also, drive a 22 Foot Flat Bed truck. Main function will be nailing up doors and delivering them to job-sites. $18 – $20 an hour. We are willing to train people.
Nevarez Machining Inc.
- Job Title: Shipping/Receiving Clerk
Description: Have computer knowledge, EXCEL and Quickbooks a plus. California drivers license, clean driving record.
- Job Title: Production Test Technician (entry level)
- • High School Diploma.
- Good manual dexterity and experience/willingness to work using a microscope and small hand-tools, such as tweezer and probes.
- Good written and verbal skills and ability to carefully follow written instructions.
- Computer skills are required for this position including: file manipulation, file organization, accessing and launching various programs, and basic Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with microwave test equipment including: network/spectrum analyzers, signal generators, power supplies, power meters and DVMs is a plus
- US Citizenship required along with the ability to obtain and maintain Secret Clearance.
- Job Title: Assembler
- •At least 1 year of hybrid or chip and wire assembly experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with team members.
- Ability to use tweezers and other small hand-tools.
- Basic computer skills for documenting defects and time charging
- Attention to detail and ability to carefully follow written and verbal instructions
Fetch Robotics, Inc
- Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
- 5 years of experience in a similar related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Production and Assembly skill-sets.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Fluency in tools such as; Google Mail, Google Docs/sheets, NetSuite, & Arena.