Enjoy Technology Inc.
- Job Title: IT Helpdesk Support
1. Entry level experience in IT, with a focus on hardware and logistics.
2. Strong team-working skills, allowing us to win together.
3. Good understanding of Mac OS, iOS, and Windows OS.
4. Tech-savvy with a keen interest in anything IT.
5. Process-driven, always looking for ways to optimize the day-to-day.
6. Excellent attention to detail.
7. Ability to build, nurture relationships and interact with all levels of management.
8. Leverage your growth mindset to work in a changing environment, comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
9. Spirited team player, willing to speak up and contribute to our core value of winning together.
10. Basic knowledge of IT Systems Administration for systems like G Suite, Okta, and Slack.
What You’ll Be Doing
1. Own hardware onboarding and offboarding.
2. Assist in support tickets to serve the organization, with a continued focus on the internal customer’s experience.
3. Manage MDM systems and own their accuracy.
Provide exceptional internal IT support to users org-wide, following SOP defined by the team.
4. Troubleshoot and support Mac, iOS, and Windows devices for all employees.
5. Prepare, asset tag, and distribute hardware as needed to support organizational growth.
6. Own the maintenance and improvement of conference room technology.
7. Document SOPs in the internal knowledge base.
8. Create automations to reduce manual workload in the ticketing system to support global needs.
9. Build Self-Help articles for FAQs.
10. Provide A/V support for company presentations.
11. Maintain system integrity and visual experience of conference rooms.
- Job Title: Driver Assistant
We’re looking for Driver Assistants that will share our commitment to the environment, our customers, regulators, and our families. You will ride along with a driver to assist with duties on the assigned route. Primarily, those duties will include videotaping and witnessing the destruction of DEA controlled substances and uploading the video to an employer system. You’ll be completing paperwork, maintaining inventory and properly storing DEA regulated waste. This position requires travel 1 – 2 nights a week (with paid hotel and expenses and a nightly per diem for meals). Additionally some Saturdays may be required. If you like to work in a job where you are in constant motion with no time to get bored, this will be great fit for you!
To qualify, you must have a high school diploma or GED. As you will interact with customers and internal staff, Fluency in English (verbal and written) is required. By law, you must be at least 18 years of age.
Preferred qualifications are previous experience working with hazardous materials and a knowledge of OSHA regulations, along with the ability to operate powered forklifts and industrial equipment
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT physical, drug test and DEA background check.
- Job Title: Deployment Technician — Entry Level
As a deployment technician, your role will be to assist clients with the successful installation of our Bluetooth-enabled sensors in various consumable dispensers and locations throughout the clients’ facilities. You must be able to adapt our sensors to any brand of dispenser to maintain optimal data collection. The position requires flexibility with regards to both traveling offsite and working after business hours.
1. Install Bluetooth-enabled sensors in a variety of consumable dispensers such as toilet paper dispensers, trash bins, soap dispensers, paper towel dispensers.
2. Install Bluetooth-enabled occupancy sensors on ceilings as needed.
3. Install the gateway/modem through which the sensors will communicate data back to us.
4. Use our apps on a provided mobile device to both validate and test the successful functionality of the deployed sensors.
1. High School Diploma/GED required.
2. 1+ years of assembling experience preferred.
3. Must be able to use hand tools and climb on ladders.
4. Must be comfortable using mobile apps (we will train you).
5. This position requires flexible work hours, based on the clients’ needs.
6. This position requires a good amount of travel to client sites. You must be able to travel on flights, and you must have a valid driver’s license.