- Job Title: Sales Floor Associate
1. Responsible for assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
2. Assist in the merchandising of the store.
3. Fully cross-trained to assist with cash register operations, customer service and stock replenishment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
2. Maintains security of all cash.
3. Projects all company assets.
4. Maintains a high level of good customer service.
5. Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
6. Receives merchandise.
7. Assist with unloading gtrucks.
8. Works in a safe manner.
9. Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
1. General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
2. Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
3. High level of integrity and honesty, will be responsible for handling cash.
- Job Title: Automation Technician
Experienced Automation Assembly Technician to build, test, and, troubleshoot custom automation equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for assembling fabricated and purchased parts using assembly drawings and BOM’s provided by the engineering team.
• High complexity mechanical assembly that requires fitting, alignment/adjustment to tight tolerances.
• Documentation of mechanical alterations and additions during build and debug.
• Working closely with mechanical and control engineers to ensure proper machine functionality.
• Perform various mechanical assembly functions using hand or power tools.
• Build machines and sub-assemblies according to design requirements and specifications.
• Comply with company safety procedures
• Provide timely and detailed status updates
• Quality- Ensure standards are maintained in a highly regulated, process driven environment.
• Must be available to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed to meet deadlines.
• Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
Education and Experience (in years):
• High School degree (or equivalent experience) with 2-4 years of related work experience OR
• AA or Technical Trade Degree with 1-2 years of work experience.
Knowledge and skills:
• A minimum of 4 years or direct related experience with custom automation equipment.
• Basic use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel required.
• Good Electro-Mechanical and organization skills.
• Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings/electrical schematics.
• Competence with a wide variety hand a power tools, and measuring instruments”
- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
We seek a personable individual with excellent computer and clerical skills (Microsoft Office). You must type 60 WPM and have a high school diploma or GED. Medical secretary or secretarial certification is preferred-as is at least 1 year in a related administrative position in a medical setting.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Administrative Assistant:
• A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Job Title: Academic Administrative Assistant
This position will be coordinating and balancing the needs of a diverse student population and faculty, and managing multiple medical materials, personnel files, and excel files. This position needs the ability to adapt, direct and multi-task, and should demonstrates exemplary lab and organizational skills.
1. Assist with maintaining information, and tracking documents for academic RN and VN departments
2. Assist with scanning of documents for academics
3. Operates a variety of office equipment; computer, printer, photocopies, facsimile, scanner and calculator
4. Assists in maintaining and updating of existing academic files.
5. Assist with updating program specific forms
6. Responsible for auditing faculty & student files for academic programs and notifies appropriate individuals of missing or outdated documentation
7. Ability to travel to different campuses as needed
8. Other duties as assigned
1. High school or equivalent certificate
2. Ability to maintain records
3. Willing to learn & maintain information on Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
4. Ability to multi-tasks simultaneously
5. Must be capable of communicating effectively verbally and in writing
6. Has medical terminology knowledge or work experience in health care