Stanford Health Care
- Job Title: Security Officer (Multiple Openings)
The Security Officer assists in ensuring medical center safety and security during assigned shifts and during emergency situations. Conducts safety inspections, responds to code designated incidents and other emergencies.
Institute on Aging
- Job Title: Hourly & Live-in Caregivers (1973-E)
Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but may not be limited to:
1. Assistance with personal care, including bathing, dressing, and toileting.
2. Driving clients or accompanying clients to shopping, errands or doctor’s appointment.
3. Assistance with transfers, ambulation, or exercise.
4. Meal preparation including special diets and feeding.
5. Light housekeeping, including vacuuming, dusting, laundry, linen changes and dishes.
6. Medically Oriented Assistance – remind to take medications; help with exercise; assist with hearing aids, walker, wheelchair, bedside commode; empty catheter/colostomy bag.
1. Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) certification in the State of California or at least one year work experience working with the elderly or disabled older adults (family members do not count)
2. Ability to comprehend complex materials
3. Ability to communicate and speak clearly in English
4. Sincere interest in the well-being of elderly or disabled adults; knowledge of the community served; 5. initiative, imagination, resourcefulness and flexibility.
6. Agency-paid health exam & TB clearance – must be completed before first assignment.
7. Fingerprint clearance prior to client assignment
Registration on Home Care Aide Registry
Authorization to work in the U.S. and valid photo ID
- Job Title: Entry Level IT Technician
Securify.Us is looking for an entry level IT technician who will be under the management of an IT manager for day-to-day responsibilities.
1. Basic desktop support and troubleshooting
2. Setup & configuration of PC and Mac hardware, software, applications, and OS
3. Installation and setup of IT related hardware (e.g. firewalls, access points, network switches, etc)
4. Facilitation with ISP for internet setup at new properties
5. Open to occasionally traveling to job sites (e.g. to different parts of CA, out of state)
Skills To Be Learned / Nice To Have
1. Setup and configuration of security systems (video management systems, access control systems, etc)
2. Setup and configuration of virtual appliances
3. Running and terminating data cable