- Job Title: Bilingual Spanish Retail Sales Consultant
Description: Prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus but not required. AT&T Sales training will be provided. You may be invited to complete an interview by recording a video, so make sure to watch your email for updates.
- Job Title: Onboarding Specialist
1.Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or related field
2. Experience addressing technical details and topics such as sales enablement and methodology to customer groups
3. Experience with delivering presentations to groups of various size and seniority level, from end-users to executives
4. Experience in problem-solving and engagement with a variety of customer types
5. Experience with setting independent business goals
6. Experience in a customer- or client-facing role (such as Client Success, Customer Success, or Account Management)
7. Experience working in a CRM
8. 1+ years of experience using Microsoft Office products; including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint ”
- Job Title: Desktop Support Technician
Description: A Desktop Support Technician that possesses a strong customer service orientation, sound technical skills, integrity and a passion for excellence. The right candidate will be extremely detail-oriented, able to multi-task in a demanding environment, and possesses exceptional communication and organizational skills. The right candidate will have a “do whatever it takes” attitude and possess great pride in their work.
- Job Title: IT Support Technician
Description: The individual contributor is primarily responsible for providing the first or second level support to resolve problems with products and applications, performing the setup and maintenance of computer systems, and interacting with third party hardware and/or software vendors.
- Job Title: Inventory Analyst 1
- Possesses either an Associate’s or an Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years prior warehouse/Manufacturing SAP experience and/or exhibits knowledge of inventory control activities (cycle counts, physical inventory, root cause analysis, replenishment processes etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill large amounts of data into coherent summarized written and oral presentations with appropriate context.
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships with peers and cross functional teams, multi-task and drive actions to completion under deadlines.
- Extensive walking and repetitive physical motion (squatting, bending, lifting) is required (at least 70% of hours worked) Ability to lift 35 pounds frequently.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in completing work assignments, while complying with verbal and written instructions.
- Knowledge of GMP’s and previous work experience in a medical manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Prior computer experience (including MS Office products and ERP systems specially SAP and Agile).