- Job Title: HR Administrator
Description: Stanford University has an immediate opening for a full-time HR Administrator to support and enhance the employee experience in Student Affairs. This position acts as the ﬁrst point of contact for most human resources inquiries, and serves as an adviser and resource on human resources policies, procedures, and practices. If you are interested in gaining HR generalist experience while working with a fantastic group of student affairs professionals, this job is for you!
- Job Title: Operations Expert
- You can manage and meet multiple inventory deadlines each week.
- You’re willing to observe guidelines to allow secure access to products and movement through the stockroom.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Job Title: Maintenance and Repair Tech
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Entry level; zero years of relevant work experience required
- Collaboration: Able to develop cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group, working toward solutions which generally benefit all involved parties. Good team player, able to build good working relationships with others.
- Job Title: Facility Technician
Description: The Workplace Facility Technician will support the Workplace Manager and overall team. This role will manage preventative maintenance, equipment, vendor set-up, furniture builds, furniture deployment, incoming ticket requests, assist in space management and much more.