The Stepping Stones Group
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- SLP CCC (Speech Language Pathologist with CCCs)
- Previous High School Experience
- Job Title: Security Badging Officer
Description: With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds. Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
- Job Title: Mechanic
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working with heavy industrial construction equipment. Familiarity with grinding and grooving concrete construction equipment a plus. Technical training in equipment repair and operation or equivalent combination of technical training and experience will be considered.
- Previous experience working with diesel engines, electrical and hydraulic repair is a must.
- Diamond blade equipment service and repair a plus.
- Experienced in basic to advanced welding techniques (MIG, TIG, ARC) is a must.
- Must possess practical knowledge of the function, operation, and maintenance of construction equipment.
- Work in inclement weather in and around repair facility.
- Ability to work both days / nights, weekends, extended hours, and overtime as needed.
San Jose City College
- Job Title: Financial Aid Specialist II
Description: The Financial Aid Specialist III reports to the Associate Director of Financial Aid at San Jose City College. The work schedule is 12 months per year; 40 hours per week; Monday – Thursday; 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Friday; 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. This position is represented by CSEA (California School Employees Association), Chapter 363.