- Job Title: Medical Assistants (COVID Mobile Vaccine Administration)
- Current certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program (completed externship)
- Current Basic Life Support certification and Current CPR certification preferred but not required
- A minimum of 6 months clinical experience performing relatable medical care, including volunteering, clinicals or internships. Compensation based on experience.
- Proficient with injections and comfortable with all age ranges
- Reliable team player, who over communicates and takes extreme ownership in your work.
- Process oriented in order to ensure infection control and patient safety
- You’re someone who always shows up when and where you are needed
- Ability to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed; flexibility with availability
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to drive up to different locations (parking, mileage, lodging, and food reimbursed if overnight stay is required) and always punctual. Punctual – to be early is to be on-time and to be on-time is to be late
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Job Title: Patient Care Coordinator I – Pelvic Health
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent, and Medical Assistant Certificate/Diploma from an approved school/institution or equivalent documented training (i.e. military medic, EMT, etc.).
- Experience: 0 – 2 years of directly related experience
- Certification: BLS
- Job Title: Grooming Salon – Apprentice
Description: The position is designed to assess partners that want move into the Pet Stylist Apprentice Program. In this position the incumbent will provide basic salon services, customer service and administrative tasks as necessary. This job is composed of tasks that are covered by operational guidelines, and while individual judgment may occasionally be required in order to complete assigned tasks, most questions are directed to either the Grooming Salon Manager, General Manager or Pet Stylist. This position is to prepare you for Petco’s Pet Stylist Apprentice position, where you will be taught a skill in the art of professional pet styling.