Manufacture : San Jose
- Job Title: Program Manager
Description: The Program Manager is dedicated to keeping a finger on the pulse of our companies by providing them with necessary technical assistance. He or she will implement, strengthen and scale a comprehensive and evolving suite of industry specific Advising and Educational tools and offerings. The primary goal of this position is to ensure that the appropriate type and level of support is provided to the companies MFG:SJ is engaged with so that they can scale profitably, and both sustain and create new jobs. The Program Manager will also support Manufacture : San Jose’s effort to highlight career pathways in manufacturing for adults and youth through our workforce and hiring programs.
- Job Title: Business Analyst
Description: The ideal candidate
- Has 2+ years experience in data analytics, management consulting, investment banking, and/or technology
- Has strong analytical chops with strong proficiency in SQL and reporting tools to derive actionable insights from user behavior (Python or R experience is a plus)
- Is detail-oriented, with a strong passion for analytics and problem-solving
- Is excited to work in a fast-paced environment, is comfortable with making decisions in ambiguity, and has a strong bias for action
- Understands the common metrics used in the internet industry along with business growth metrics such as retention, churn, CAC, CLTV, etc.
- Job Title: Lead Product Designer
Description: You should have:
- 5+ years experience as a product designer across web and mobile
- Mastery in design tools like Figma or Sketch
- A passion for hard problems and helping people
County of Santa Clara
- Job Title: Variety of Positions Available
Please note the next job posting will be Tuesday, January 5, 2021.