- Job Title: General Labor
Description: Must be able to stand on your feet all day. It can get very cold, so be prepared. * Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member. * Communicate effectively with supervisor, tech support, and other associates. * Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change. Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines. * Able to lift up to 50 lbs. * W2 When on-site: * Once you come through the gates, enter the 3rd door down at our suite E entrance. You must have your temperature checked before entry and wear a mask at all times. * Dress for the weather. Wear comfortable closed toe shoes. * Cold environment Please bring a jacket or sweater. * No photography or video allowed in our space at any time. You will need to download the Instawork app and create a profile to book these shifts and receive payment.
- Job Title: Food Champion
Description: The Taco Bell Team Member is the first face that customers see when they walk through the door or first voice they hear when they place a drive-thru order so YOU will set the tone for the Taco Bell customer experience and bring the great Taco Bell tastes to life. This is a very important job for a friendly, helpful individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and paying attention to detail. Key responsibilities include taking orders or preparing food, assisting in resolving any service or food issues, maintaining food-safety standards and maintaining a clean, safe work and dining environment.
Pay ‘n Time
- Job Title: Payroll Accountant
Description: Work with clients to help them run their payroll, and manage their timekeeping system. Manage client account relationships, and software set-up. If the Job Description above describes YOU, then please continue with this application!
Williams Sonoma Inc
- Job Title: Sales Associate
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
- Ability to operate POS system.
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 pounds, while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
Fogo De Chao
- Job Title: Host/ Hostess
Description: In This Role You Will
- Greets each guest and facilitates the guest experience by welcoming them in a friendly and professional manner.
- Seats each guest at the appropriate tables.
- Organizes, stocks and cleans the front lobby during the shift.
- Manages competing demands. Bids farewell to each guest.
- Complete any beginning or closing shift duties.
County of Santa Clara
- Job Title: Operating Room Clerk
Description: Under general supervision, to perform a variety of general and specialized clerical support tasks related to Operating Room (O.R.) functions.
- Job Title: Monitor Technician
Description: Under supervision, to perform a full range of duties related to activities of Dysrhythmia detection under the supervision of a registered nurse and the more difficult and complex nursing assistant tasks relating to the care and treatment of patients.