Silicon Valley Council of Non Profits
Santa Clara County – Non Profit
- Job Title: Nonprofit Catalyst Fellow
Description: The Nonprofit Catalyst Fellowship offers recent graduates the opportunity to work with leaders across the nonprofit community. The Catalyst Fellow will support SVCN’s Chief Strategy + Policy Officer; conduct original research; provide critical resources to and learning opportunities for nonprofits; curate content for our media platforms; and write insightful policy briefings, reports, and publications. It is an opportunity to get hands-on experience magnifying the impact of the Silicon Valley nonprofit community within an equity centered framework, expand your network, and prepare to hit the ground running within a related field.
Fellowships will run for one year and may be extended for six additional months depending on funding.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic and Santa Clara County Public Health orders, SVCN is working remotely from home and the Fellow will be onboarded and work remotely until SVCN’s work-at-home policy is lifted, or an exception to this policy is granted.
Planned Parenthood Mar Monte
Santa Clara County – Marketing
- Job Title: Youth Engagement Fellowship
Description: Understand and report on the issues most impacting Opportunity Youth as they navigate the re-engagement and post secondary education systems:
– Coordinate and conduct individual interviews and small focus groups with Opportunity Youth throughout Santa Clara County
– Create reports of interview and focus group findings and themes
– Present findings to Opportunity Youth Partnership stakeholders and Young Leaders Council
– Support the coordination and facilitation of monthly Young Leaders Council meetings
– Attend various community meetings as a representative of the Opportunity Youth Partnership
– Engage in training and receive coaching to develop skills with a focus on participatory action research
– Research and engage build youth led movements in Santa Clara County in order to find alignment in focus areas
– Support planning of youth led movement conference