- Job Title: Product Manager
Description: Computer Science, or related degree; Masters preferred , 2+ years experience in consumer internet or e-commerce. Work with our technology and data teams to understand platform capabilities and operations; learn how the platforms work and be the expert on the team who helps us get the most out of available capabilities.
- Job Title: Team Member
- Food prep, cooking, and cleaning
- Delivering exceptional hospitality to our guests
- Balancing high volume with high quality
- Participating in ongoing training and development
Securitas Security Services USA
- Job Title: Supervisor
Description: With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds. • 2 years of security-related training or experience, including lead or supervisory experience, sufficient to meet the requirements of the assigned site, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, as determined by the company.
Bartlett Tree Experts
- Job Title: Arborist Climber
Description: We are seeking experienced Arborist Climbers who have a passion for preserving and caring for trees. This position will involve pruning and general maintenance of trees and shrubs on commercial and residential properties.
- Job Title: Arborist Ground Person
- Assist with the implementation of work zone safety procedures such as the placement of cones and signs, and the provision of flagging services
- Assist climbers and crew leaders working on the ground and aloft
- Operate and maintain chippers, chainsaws, and all other equipment safely
- Assist with driving, backing, dumping, and parking duties
- Learn and demonstrate high safety standards, sound tree risk assessment skills, equipment inspection skills, proper pruning and rigging skills, and implementation of tree felling procedures
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by the Crew Leader or designated supervisor, Arborist Representative, or Local Manager
- Variety of Positions Available