- Job Title: Order Support Specialist
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Demonstrated ability to follow SOPs
- Proficient computer skills to include Internet navigation, Email usage, and word processing.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation
- Job Title: Merchandising Supervisor
Description: Merchandising Execution Team (MET) Supervisors lead and influence a team of Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) as they execute general service guidelines throughout all departments within a store. MET Supervisors direct the work priorities of their teams based on the directives of the District Execution Manager (DEM), while building and maintaining strong relationships. MET Supervisors supervise the work activities and job performance of associates within their location. MET Supervisors monitor and are responsible for key metrics including safety, quality and productivity. MET Supervisors provide hiring recommendations to the DEM and are responsible for coaching and training MEA associates within their location.
- Job Title: Target Security Specialist
Description: AP teams function to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests, and meet financial goals of shortage and profitability in a Target store. AP teams will do this by leading a physical security and safety culture and responding to crisis events, investigating and resolving theft, and creating awareness and educating team members on operational shortage priorities.
- Job Title: Human Resources Expert
- Working in a fun and energetic environment makes you excited…. We work efficiently and as a team to deliver for our guests
- Providing service to our guests that makes them say I LOVE TARGET! excites you…. That’s why we love working at Target
- Stocking, Setting and Selling Target products sounds like your thing… That’s the core of what we do
- You aren’t looking for Monday thru Friday job where you are at a computer all day… We are busy all day (yes, even on the weekends), making it easy for the guest to feel welcomed, inspired and rewarded