- Job Title: Executive Assistant
Description: We are searching for an experienced, reliable, detail-oriented Executive Assistant to be part of the team. The Executive Assistant will support SVP to Director level and will be responsible for performing a wide-variety.
County of San Mateo
- Job Title: Office Assistant
Description: This job classification is the senior, most experienced level in the general office support classification series. It is not an entry level position. Office Specialists provide complex, technical or specialized clerical services in departments Countywide. They are considered experts in all aspects of the general office support functions. Office Specialists perform difficult clerical tasks; answer questions of all degrees of complexity from lower level office support staff, visitors and telephone callers and, when necessary, direct them to other appropriate individuals; create correspondence, reports and documents using a computer; proofread typed material for accuracy, completeness and correct English usage; enter, edit and retrieve data in automated information systems; prepare reports and records that require arithmetic calculations; research and collect data from several sources; gather material for meetings, prepare agendas and type minutes of meetings; make travel arrangements, etc.
- Job Title: Patient Sitter
Description: The County of San Mateo, CA is now hiring a new Patient Sitter. Earn up to $49.21 an hour. The Patient Sitter will be tasked with: – Assisting patients with daily needs. – Transporting patients throughout the hospital. – Taking vital signs. Patient Sitters will need to be at least 18 years old and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist
- Ensure high quality customer service. Ensure a smooth flow of customers through the store.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance with NVI protocol.
- Process and understand managed care plans.
- Obtain and document information from the insurance company as needed.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and classes.
- File all patient records daily and pull patient files for the next days appointments.
- Check on status and notify customers when orders are in or of any delays.
- Ensure all WIP Report functions are performed daily; cancelled job status, backorder list and problem jobs.
- Keep reception area tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Job Title: Human Resources Analyst
Description: The Human Resources Analyst (Classification & Compensation) will report to the Manager, Employee Services and will be responsible in administratinf classification & compensation activities for the San Mateo County Transit District (SamTrans), the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board (Caltrain), and the San Mateo County Transit Authority (TA).
- Job Title: Retail Customer Service Associate
Description: At FedEx Office, team members with a passion for delivering the best customer service, who are confident and knowledgeable, make all the difference. Apply today to bring your friendly face and positive attitude to support our customers in a retail location. You can make a positive impact in the lives of our customers each and every day!
- Job Title: Same Day City Courier
Description: Under general supervision, the Same Day City Pick Up & Delivery (PUD) Courier provides courteous and efficient delivery and pick-up of packages and FedEx Office customer orders, checks shipments for conformance to FedEx features of service, and provides related customer service functions. Responsibilities are accomplished by driving a company vehicle and ensuring regular servicing and cleaning of vehicles is conducted. The Courier will receive route information from a centralized dispatcher and the dispatcher will have the ability to add or remove stops from the route as needed.
- Job Title: Executive Assistant
Description: Snowflake is looking for someone with adaptability and aptitude to join our Product admin team and elevate the business through proactive and holistic support of Product Management leadership. As an Executive Assistant, you’re at the center of the team’s business operations and activities and are relied upon to keep the team moving in a positive, forward direction. You are organized, dependable and able to keep up with changing business needs – using your understanding to strategically support and prioritize your team’s projects. You also have communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions including customers, partners and vendors.