- Job Title: Security Officer
- Six (6) months experience as a security officer in a hospital or healthcare setting, prior law enforcement or military service; or one (1) year experience as a security officer.
- High school diploma or equivalent; or three (3) years’ experience as a security officer.
- Current driver’s license issued by the state wherein the position is posted with satisfactory DMV report on file or the ability to obtain one within 30 days of hire; (2) current state issued security officer license, showing no disciplinary actions; (3) workplace violence training annually.
- Must be able to speak English, communicate clearly orally, and in writing; understand and use de-escalation techniques.
- Completion of IAHSS Basic Training for Healthcare Security Officer within 90 days, and American Heart Association CPR/BLS Certification within 90 days of hire.”
- Job Title: Software Security Engineer
Description: GoPro is looking for a Software Security Engineer to join our Information Security team to ensure GoPro’s applications and services are designed and implemented to maintain and enhance customer trust. If you enjoy analyzing software, applications, web services, operating systems, and networks from a security perspective, and you are skilled at discovering vulnerabilities and security flaws this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity. As part of the enterprise Information Security team you will participate in incident response, security audits, risk assessments, vulnerability testing and security reviews, bug bounty research on GoPro’s systems.
- Job Title: Security Engineer, Detection and Response
Description: Robinhood is looking for Security Engineers to join our growing security team. As a Security Engineer, Detection and Response, you will help us build and operate infrastructure and automation to detect and respond to security threats. You’ll partner closely with stakeholders across the company to improve our overall security posture. In addition, you will be critical in further developing our user trust and safety infrastructure to ensure that our users’ data and information is protected using the best mechanisms available. To be successful in this role, you will need to be agile, adapt to the growing needs of the business, and ensure that the security organization is seen as a facilitator rather than a blocker.
United States Postal Service
- Job Title: Mail Processing Clerk
Description: Mail Processing Clerk, you will perform a variety of clerk duties required to process mail using automated mail processing equipment or manual methods of sortation and distribution.
Stanford Children’s Hospital
- Job Title: Payroll Processor
Description: Under supervision, prepares payroll from time cards and processes the bi-weekly payroll. Reviews time cards and paychecks for accuracy; calculates various types of pay; handles routine payroll problems or complaints; answers questions from employees’ regarding payroll matters. Maintains and processes records of paid time off, vacation and other benefits accrued by employees.
- Job Title: Studio Production Coordinator
Description: Our ideal candidate is experienced at live TV broadcasting or Live event production, project management, scheduling, and communication. They are a confident, professional team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills. They inspire confidence and professionalism in their teammates and senior executive stakeholders through their work ethic, preparation, and singular focus on the success of the project. An exceptional listener and positive thinker who keeps the work moving forward with a combination of authority and empathy. A flexible thinker who understands that reality always upsets our best laid plans and who is adept at listening, seeing the big picture, jumping in where they are needed, improvising solutions, changing course, and seeing all tasks through to successful completion. If this sounds like you, let’s talk.