- Job Title: Medical Assistant / Patient Care Coordinator I – Pelvic Health
Description: The Patient Care Coordinator functions as a member of the patient care team. The position performs clinical tasks and procedures to support the delivery of care and to promote efficient use of the physician’s time as well as performs all clerical duties required to complete patient Check-in/Check-out. The Patient Care Coordinator is responsible for assisting patients obtain services in a timely manner and assuring efficient utilization of the physician’s appointment schedule and in the coordination of patient care.
This position administers and coordinates referrals and service authorization process, rooming duties and performs other clinic front desk activities.
- Job Title: Medical Laboratory Assistant – Hematology Per Diem
Description: As a Medical Laboratory Assistant you will assist the Clinical Laboratory Scientist with routine specimen processing in accordance with protocols established by Ascend Clinical (AC). You will process specimens, perform some test preparation, specimen verification and tracking, all related clerical functions and general clean-up tasks. You will also assist in placing specimens on automated instruments and bringing them to the Clinical Laboratory Scientist for review, documentation and computer verification.
- Job Title: Lead/Manager Data Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences and 10 years of CDM experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- CRO management experience
- Prior oncology/hematology experience highly desirable
Achieve Success Limited
- Job Title: Tutor / Teacher (PT)
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS OF TUTORS
- Tutor all students in accordance with the Student Learning Plan and program policies.
- Perform assessments on tutoring students
- Maintain progress reports on your students
- Ensure the safety and security of your students
- Must be college educated (at least an equivalent of an Associate Degree) Bachelor’s and higher is preferred.
- Must have internet access and the ability to use computers
- Teaching or tutoring experience is a big plus
- Though teachers are preferred, other caring professionals are also considered
- Must pass a DOJ/FBI background check and bring evidence of being free of TB (tuberculosis) prior to hire
- Job Title: Child Care
Must meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
- Pass required state and company background checks
- At least six months of experience working with children in a professional setting
- Minimum 12 ECE units, AA degree preferred
- IT units required to work with infants/toddlers
Phillips Brooks School
- Job Title: Assistant Head of School for Academics
Applications Accepted Starting: October 29, 2020
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020 at 5:00pm PST
Semifinal Round: December 11 and 14
Final Round: January 11 – 15, 2021
Decision Announced: January 29, 2021
Start Date: July 1, 2021″
- Job Title: Policy Communications Associate
- Experience working with complex legal and policy-related topics.
- Experience with creative storytelling, proactive press outreach, and building relationships with journalists and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and experience as an on the record spokesperson.
- Ability to work calmly and maintain excellent judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments. Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously, and to influence stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively on a team, delegate work for difficult projects, and work effectively with a number of cross-functional teammates.
Command Security Services
- Job Title: Security Officer
Description: Security Officers ensure that the client, its associates, and facility personnel are provided with a safe and professional working environment. The Security Officer will patrol an assigned zone by foot, bicycle and at times use of a golf cart to enforce client policy and regulations, and investigate all facility-related incidents. The Security Officer reports to the On- Site Security Supervisor/Manager.
- Job Title: Information Security Officer
Description: The ISO is responsible for the design, implementation, and sustainment of the enterprise-wide information and cybersecurity architectures that will ensure the protection, availability, accessibility, accountability and auditability of WorkBoard’s information technology assets, data, intellectual capital, and operations.