- Job Title: Housing Program Manager (Redwood City, CA)
- BS/BA degree in Psychology, Human Services, Social Work, Sociology or related field required. MA/MSW in psychology, social work or related preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in social work, psychology or related field and demonstrated experience in rental housing programs for low income, special needs households
- Bilingual applicants strongly encouraged to apply
- Job Title: Associate Manager, Creative
Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Creative Writing, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 1 year’s experience in interactive design, editorial content management, or related field OR 3 years’ experience in interactive design, editorial content management, or related field.
- Job Title: Food Prep – day shift ( Belmont )
- 18 years of age or older
- able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must Work all Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
- Have flexible morning and evening availability
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Pay $16.50 per hour