- Job Title: Restaurant Team Member
Summary of Position
We are seeking positive and enthusiastic people to join our dynamic team! We are now hiring full-time and part-time team members. This is an entry level opportunity with no previous experience required! All you need is the motivation to learn and grow in a professional, fast paced, team-oriented environment! We will provide you with all the tools necessary for a successful Shacksperience, with hands-on training, online learning modules, and a structured path to grow your career.
Have fun and work hard! As a Shack Team Member, you will learn as you grow – training on every station in the Shack while increasing your responsibility and pay. You will earn various certifications along the way as you grow into a Shack Trainer, Cross Trainer, and Shift Manager at your own pace!
Other Responsibilities Of a Team Member Include
1. Food prep, cooking, and cleaning
2. Delivering exceptional hospitality to our guests
3. Balancing high volume with high quality
4. Participating in ongoing training and development
1. Previous hospitality and/or food service experience, a plus – we’ll teach you the rest!
2. Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced, high volume environment
3. Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities
4. Open availability and flexibility is a must – ability to work any shift
- Job Title: Caregiver for In Home Care — Pick Your Schedule
No Certification? No Problem! We are hiring caregivers of all skill levels to provide compassionate In Home Care to some of our friendly senior clientele.
Our caregivers enjoy perks like competitive pay, yearly benefits, paid time off, and the ability to pick your own shifts (and so much more). Plus, you’ll get to work with people who are upbeat and very appreciative of the all hard work and care you provide!
Caregiver Tasks Include
1. Providing companionship
3. Meal preparation
Full-Time or Part-Time, Mornings or Afternoons, Weekdays or Weekends – just tell us your needs and we get you a schedule that works for you!
- Job Title: Building Maintenance Tech !
What will you be doing most days?
1. Wear provided brand-standard uniform, identification, required footwear, and protective equipment to prevent injury
2. Adhere to all safety and security guidelines regarding equipment safety, guest safety, and safe chemical handling
3. Perform a wide variety of preventative maintenance duties
4. Inspect and clean up in rooms after working in them
5. Pick up trash throughout the property
6. Ensure all maintenance equipment is properly functioning and maintained
7. Respond in a timely manner to all maintenance emergencies
8. Paint walls, ceilings, doors and window trim as needed
9. Ensure guest laundry washers, dryers, vending machines, and common areas are cleaned twice daily
What are the requirements for this position?
1. You possess a general knowledge of hand tools and maintenance procedures
2. You have the ability to work well with others in a guest and team-focused environment
3. You have strong time management capabilities and can accomplish quality, detailed work within established parameters
4. You have customer service skills and are able anticipate guest needs, greet and acknowledge guests, and respond to guest requests to ensure guest satisfaction
5. You have an action orientation and can deliver the desired outcome
Physical Requirements For This Position
This is a physically demanding position. You must be comfortable standing, sitting, walking, bending, lifting, and squatting for extended periods of time.
This position would require little to no travel outside the property and surrounding area.