- Job Title: Retail Sales Consultant
Description: Prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus but not required. AT&T Sales training will be provided. You may be invited to complete an interview by recording a video, so make sure to watch your email for updates.
- Job Title: Technician I, IT Support
- Associate or Bachelors degree in a technology discipline and/or 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and 10, Office 2007 through 2016 and -Office 365 administration.
- Advanced knowledge of Apple hardware and software.
- Experience with multi-vendor hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Excellent people and team skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and share knowledge.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and research capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Ability to handle occasional rotating on-call support on weekends and evenings.
- Experience supporting Audio/Visual equipment and Video Conferencing required.
- Relevant prior customer service, call center, or help desk experience is a plus.
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Microsoft Certifications a plus.
- Job Title: Restaurant Team Member (430 – Redwood City)
Description: Benefits include,
1. Tuition assistance (100% coverage for select degrees or up to $5,250/year)
2. Free food (yes, really FREE)
3. Medical, dental, and vision insurance
4. Paid breaks
5. Paid time off
6. Holiday closures
7. Competitive compensation
8. Full and part-time opportunities
9. Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as Crew)
- Job Title: Retail Associate
Description: Effectively communicate with Customers, Associates and Store Leadership in a friendly, respectful, cooperative and pleasant manner. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations commonly used in retail environments.
Premier Talent Partners
- Job Title: Operations Coordinator
- 1+ years of experience in technical operations with exposure to IT and security
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong analytical perspective
- Adaptive and introspective approach to work
- Initiative and ability to push work forward
- Open communication style (i.e., able to receive feedback and provide it)
- Ability to build systems and identify solutions