- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- 2-5 years of work experience in the capacity of an Office Manager, Events Coordinator, or -Executive Administrative Assistant
- Bright, high-energy individual, with a passion to learn and contribute
- Deep experience performing administrative work that requires analysis, initiative, -discretion, and independent judgment
- Willing to “roll up sleeves”
- Detail oriented and customer service focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible in response to changing needs with the skills to prioritize and meet necessary deadlines
- Able to support meetings and email communication across various Mach49 time zones
- Effectively represent the organization
- Actively manage projects in a fast-moving, high intensity environment
- Flexibility to work independently or partner with a variety of teams
- Work well across the organization with employees of all levels and in all departments
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word, G Suite, QuickBooks and calendaring skills
Alegre Home Care
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
- At least 1+ years of healthcare/caregiving experience.
- A reliable form of transportation with applicable insurance is appreciated, but not required.
- A valid Driver’s License is also appreciated, but not required.
- Also, the following are required to be employed with Alegre Home Care & Staffing: TB Test or Chest Xray (obtained within 90 days), Registered with Home Care Services Bureau
- Job Title: Senior Culinary Specialist
1.Be a culinary liaison between Impossible Foods and our National channel food service customers
2. Present Impossible to customers through ideation/capability presentations following industry trends and insights including, but not limited to updating presentations to be tailored to the customer, and giving strategic insight to your POD team from your perspective
3. Research operator concepts in order to align product vision
4. Communicate product desires of the customer internally and externally
5. Serve as a partner for customer troubleshooting and culinary solutions
6. Align internal teams (R&D, Product, Manufacturing, Sales) around the best culinary solution for the customer and Impossible Foods, acting as the primary lead and point person across teams for particular customers/accounts/events
7.Travel up to 50% for customer meetings, events, etc.
- Job Title: Client Service Specialist
- 1 year of Operations/Client Service experience (RIA experience is preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Tamarac Reporting, CRM and Rebalancer experience a plus
- An unrelenting work ethic and stellar communication abilities
- Ability to work independently but also be a proactive contributing team member
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through on projects effectively
- Ability to multi-task
- A drive to succeed
- Strong desire to learn and contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing priorities
County of San Mateo
- Job Title: Blood Bank Specialist – Clinical Laboratory Scientist II
The ideal candidate will also possess:
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology/Clinical Laboratory Science, or another related field.
2. Minimum of four years of experience performing medical laboratory work as a licensed technologist, including at least four year of experience in immunohematology.