County of San Mateo
- Job Title: Information Services Department – Division Manager of Applications
Description: Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to qualify is three years of professional level experience in information systems which has included one year of administrative or managerial experience. Experience should include a substantial combination of online applications, data communications, computer operations, operating systems, voice communications and services, and large communications systems.
- Job Title: Ambulatory Care Nurse (Bilingual Spanish/English Preferred)
Description: Possession of a California license as a Registered Nurse or equivalent and a valid Basic Life Support (BLS) certification. Some positions may require possession of an Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and/or Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification.
- Job Title: Certified Medical Assistant – Spanish Speaking Preferred
Description: Possession of a Medical Assistant Certificate or a certificate of completion or degree from an accredited medical assisting program is required. A certificate of completion of an approved medical assisting program must be submitted at the time of application.
- Job Title: Laboratory Assistant II
- Experience in pediatric, geriatric, inpatient, and outpatient phlebotomy including, but not limited to, specimen processing in microbiology, pathology, and send outs.
- Experience working within a hospital laboratory setting.
- Skilled in the use of Novius Lab and eClinicalWorks (e-CW) electronic medical record applications, as well as InVision software.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willingness to adapt to change and learn new skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Previous experience communicating directly with nurses and physicians.
- At least one year of inpatient experience and one year of outpatient experience, including ICU, pediatrics and geriatrics.
- Certified Phlebotomy Technicians (CPT) certification.
- Fluency in an additional language is a plus.