- Job Title: Program Director
Description: The position of Program Director is full-time, based on a 40 hour week, and is a licensed clinician. This position has overall management responsibility for the substance use treatment services for the P90 IOP and Recovery Residence programs. The Program Director supervises P90 staff, including DHCS and BBS Licensed, registered or certified staff; has responsibility to evaluate program staff; and is responsible for staff compliance with all San Mateo County, State of CA DHCS regulations, 42CFR, HIPAA, service delivery and documentation, Electronic Health Record, Quality Assurance and all Drug Medi-Cal regulations.
Johnson & Johnson
- Job Title: Customer Service Specialist I
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field is preferred
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a fast-paced customer service, call center, or order management role within a high technology manufacturing environment is required
- History of quote or order management in SAP or SFDC is preferred
- Ability to run reports in SAP or SFDC and create pivot tables and charts is preferred
- CRM and ERP experience is required.
- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Four year degree or equivalent
- One year of relevant office experience
- Hands on experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Possess drive, dedication, and the desire to grow