Community Legal Services
- Job Title: Digital Communications Specialist
Description: The Digital Communications Specialist is responsible for digital strategies to reach and engage CLSEPA constituencies in support of our mission and vision. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Partnerships, this position achieves communications goals via all digital communication channels, including email marketing, CRM database management, website management, and social media channels. As an integral member of the
Strategic Partnerships team, the Digital Communications Specialist plays an important role in fund development and supports implementation of the annual gala, as well as in other fundraising, communications, and partnership activities of the department. This position is an excellent match for a candidate who is passionate about social justice.
- Job Title: Intake and Clinic Coordinator
Description: CLSEPA seeks a full-time Intake and Clinic Coordinator to join our Immigration Team. The Intake and Clinic Coordinator will be responsible for organizing and running legal clinics and workshops, screening clients, making referrals, entering client data, and conducting follow-up interviews with clients. The Intake and Clinic Coordinator works collaboratively with staff, external volunteers, and external partners. This position is an excellent match for a candidate who has strong administrative and organizational skills as well as a passion for connecting with community members to advance their access to legal services.
County of San Mateo
- Job Title: Human Services Care Counselor I/II
- Experience dealing effectively with diverse youth, parents and private/public agencies and establishing rapport with children and their families in working towards effective goals and solutions
- Possession of excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills is required
- Knowledge of parenting skills, family engagement techniques, trauma informed practice, crisis prevention and management of assaulted behavior
- Knowledge of the strength-based approach in working with families is preferred; and Spanish Speaking preferred
Bed Bath and Beyond
- Job Title: Retail Cashier (PT)
Description: As a Cashier, you will be responsible for exceeding our customers’ evolving expectations by providing “best in class” customer service and a pleasant and fulfilling shopping experience. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to offer our customers the widest range of quality housewares, home furnishings and much more! We offer associate discounts, flexible schedules, ongoing training, and the potential for advancement.
- Job Title: Seasonal Associate -Hillsdale Shopping Center
- Schedule flexibility that includes peak dates that meet the needs of the customers during peak times of the business including: evenings, holidays, weekends
- Exhibits an authentic desire to exceed the customer’s expectations
- Proven ability to meet or exceed goals while demonstrating urgency
- Has a competitive spirit, while maintaining a team focus
- Is resilient and bounces back quickly from setbacks
- Seeks out coaching from leaders and peers to improve productivity; leads own learning”