County of San Mateo
- Job Title: Variety of Positions Available
Innovate Public Schools
- Job Title: Community Canvasser – Mid Peninsula (East Palo Alto, Redwood City) – (PT)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in person and on phone
- Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required
- Ability to memorize a short script and adjust as needed to audience
- Open to learning and feedback
- Ability to meet reasonable number of dials per night/ door knocks per shift, to be determined
- Flexibility in work schedule and an ability to manage time independently
- Basic computer and smartphone skills
- Able to walk/stand for long periods of time (4-6 hrs/day)
- Punctuality – shifts have pre-set start times
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented, highly motivated and organized
- Ability to work respectfully with people of all cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Passionate about the mission and core values of Innovate Public Schools
- Have access to and use of a smart phone
The Village Pub
- Job Title: Line Cook (PT)
Description: We are currently seeking Line Cooks – Part time and Full time positions available
the Ideal Candidate will have:
- At least 1 year experience
- Be inspired and driven, have a keen sense of urgency and a passion for local and sustainable cuisine.
- Know and consistently adhere to our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Stocks and maintain sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work station area.
- Follow proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Looking for professionalism, positive attitude, attention to detail and willing to succeed in a constructive kitchen environment, with possibility of growth in a family of restaurants.
Dark Heart Nursery
- Job Title: Greenhouse Administrative Assistant – Bilingual in Spanish Required (PT)
Description: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily (with or without accommodations). The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Fluency in Spanish is required.
Please note the next job posting will be Tuesday, January 5, 2021.