- Job Title: Business Operations Associate
Description: This role requires strategic thinking, building connections and influencing stakeholders through effective communication, an analytical mindset, and a bias towards action. You will be challenged to understand and contribute to rapidly changing business models, drive collaboration across teams, develop recommendations on strategic investment decisions, craft annual and long range plans, and partner with product and business leaders to solve problems and achieve goals. Our promise: you will gain invaluable experience in a position that offers significant responsibility, interaction with product and business leaders, and an opportunity to have a big impact.
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Peninsula
- Job Title: Keystone Programs Coordinator ( Redwood City Club House)
Description: Keystone Programs Coordinator collaborates with BGCP staff at our Redwood City Clubhouse (a.k.a. Forest High School Center) and other sites serving high school students, including our East Palo Alto Clubhouse and school campus-based programs, as well as external partners. The purpose of this role is to create and execute Character and Leadership Programs focused on creating leadership opportunities for high school students at The Forest and the surrounding community.
Rosewood Sand Hill
- Job Title: Sous Chef
Description: Responsible for all aspects of managing the kitchen and kitchen personnel, ensuring the quality preparation of all menu items and proper handling/ storage of all food items in accordance with standards. Coordinates the purchase of all food and develops menus, maintaining approved food costs and labor costs.
- Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
- • Directs workers, or assists in diagnosing malfunctions in electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.
- • Must be able to troubleshoot and repair electrical systems up to 480v, 3 phase, read and interpret electrical drawings.
- • Training and experience in use of PLC’s, VFD’s, and HMIs/OITs is a plus.
- • Directs and coordinates assembly, fabrication and installation activities to ensure equipment and systems conform to engineering design and internal specifications and standards.
- • Coordinates operation, maintenance, and repair activities to obtain optimum utilization of machines and equipment. Recommends design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions or to improve safety, quality or equipment operating parameters.
- Job Title: Property Maintenance Technician
Description: Seeking a professional handyman with maintenance and landscaping experience to join our team part-time on a private Atherton, CA estate. We are devoted to providing our clients with a safe, beautiful place to live and enjoy themselves. We will rely on you to keep the home and grounds in peak condition. A well-organized and detail-oriented person will be valued greatly in this position.
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
- Job Title: Deputy Director of Facilities and Operations Division
Description: The Facilities & Operations Deputy Director will assist the Director in executing responsibilities for overseeing the full lifecycle of mission critical conventional infrastructure activities including planning, design, and construction of new facilities, as well as the operation, maintenance, renovation and repair of the existing facilities. This includes 150 buildings (1.6 million square feet) electrical distribution (230kV to 110V), mechanical, process and control systems supporting accelerator operations, research laboratories housing (laser, materials, chemical and other dry and wet labs), in addition to office space and manufacturing facilities. As steward of these systems, Facilities & Operations is responsible for plant operations, planning and implementing reliability-based maintenance, and evaluating and addressing the long-term infrastructure system evolution to support SLAC’s future mission needs.
Sutro Biopharma, Inc.
- Job Title: Plant Operations Technician
- Associates Degree or Trades Certification / High School Completion
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Previous Life Science/ GMP / Maintenance Role preferred
- Ability to wear PPE as the job requires
- Control of Hazardous Energies Training
- Confined Space Training
- Ladder Safety Training
- Able to use common desktop software to prepare and present information
- Excellent communication skills
- Job Title: Day Cleaner
- Clean the assigned area which could be an aircraft, building, hospital, warehouse, schools, universities, and other facilities.
- Duties may include cleaning and maintaining carpets and hard surface floors by vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Dusting furniture, pictures, ventilation, lights, and blinds, emptying wastebaskets, cleaning windows, restrooms and other normal cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned.
- Job Title: Administrative Services Representative
Description: This is a team-oriented position that has strong potential for growth, responsibility, and overachievement. We are looking for candidates who enjoy a high paced environment, with multi-role responsibilities and bring enthusiasm to their job. It is a blended role requiring both account management skills and technical aptitude.