County of San Mateo
- Job Title: Voter Center Representative
Description: Ideal candidates will have a minimum of one year of general clerical, office assistant, phone services or computer experience, and a close attention to detail. Vote Center hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily during the period of operation, including weekends and holidays, and 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Election Day, November 3, 2020. These positions may require evening work assignments.
Evergreen Valley College
- Job Title: Technician Employability Skills
Description: Virtual information session held by Evergreen Valley College. The session will explain the training program which leads to full-time employment with Cobham.
Apply: Register for Aug 25 – Here
- Job Title: Sample Coordinator
Description: Learn how you can be a part of the Brisbane Warehouse Team at Williams-Sonoma, Inc. as a sample coordinator, responsible for products used for photo shoots, supporting the design and photo teams.
- Job Title: Office Assistant/ Receptionist
- Copy, faxing, and filling for many departments
- Route calls to the appropriate parties
- Manage office facility
- Submit data in various forms into electronic systems
- Office organizational projects
The Habit Burger Grill
- Job Title: Cashier
Description: As a Cashier at The Habit Burger Grill you will: Greet guests and take their orders; Ensure Customer Satisfaction; Enjoy a flexible shcedule; Earn pay raises when you add value to the team