Grocery Outlet Company Location Redwood City, CA
- Job Title: Grocery Clerk
The Grocery Clerk maintains an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness and interactive engagement with customers with a willing emphasis toward providing fast, friendly customer service.
A Grocery Clerk’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Cashiers – Providing great customer service, including greeting them, responding to questions, handling money etc.
2. Night Stock Crew – Ensuring product is rotated, within date, and properly displayed on shelves according to the appropriate category
3. Daytime Stock Crew – Produce, Deli, Frozen, Meat, and Grocery
4. Unloading product from trucks, organizing stock room, filling assigned areas on the sales floor, operating backroom equipment, pallet jack, baler, etc.
5. Maintenance Clerk – Cleaning cases and shelves, mopping and sweeping the sales floor or stock room, cleaning dairy coolers, cleaning bathrooms and break room,
6. Operating back room equipment, pallet jack, baler, compactor and scrub machine
1. 18 years or older
2. Able to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service
3. Able to read, write, and do simple math problems
4. Able to interpret, understand and follow instructions
5. Must join Union
6. Must be able to pass drug and background check
7. Must have a flexible schedule
Able to work well with others as a team member
Previous experience at Grocery Store or Retail Experience
A passion for serving people
Carbon Health Company Location San Mateo, CA
- Job Title: Medical Assistant (Vaccinations)
What You’ll Do
1. Obtain consent and collect data pertinent to the healthcare consumer’s health or the situation
2. Administer the vaccine
3. Provide post-immunization monitoring and education to ensure the health and safety of each individual
4. Ensure sanitary environment by overseeing implementation of infection control best practices
5. Utilize appropriate resources to plan, provide, and sustain evidence-based services that are safe, effective, and fiscally responsible
6. Practice in an ethical, environmentally safe, and healthy manner
7. Set up and break down immunization sites
1. Current certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program (completed externship)
2. Current Basic Life Support certification and Current CPR certification preferred but not required
3. A minimum of 6 months clinical experience performing relatable medical care, including volunteering, clinicals or internships. Compensation based on experience.
4. Proficient with injections and comfortable with all age ranges
5. Reliable team player, who over communicates and takes extreme ownership in your work.
6. Process oriented in order to ensure infection control and patient safety
7. You’re someone who always shows up when and where you are needed
8. All positions Full Time – 30+ hrs/week, minimum 3 shifts – 6:30am – 6pm
9. Ability to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed; flexibility with availability
10. Reliable transportation.
11. Punctual – to be early is to be on-time and to be on-time is to be late
12. Able to lift up to 25 pounds
Core & Main Company Location Redwood City, CA
- Job Title: Warehouse Associate II
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in receiving, inventory, customer service, and/or order processing.
1. Must be a minimum of 18 years of age or older
2. Must pass pre-employment assessment(s) if applicable
Education And Experience
1. HS Diploma or GED,s trongly preferred . Specialized skills training/certification may be required. 2. Generally 2 – 5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
1. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
2. Knowledge of machines and tools.
3. Computer experience.
4. Time management and organization skills.
5. Ability to understand written material and basic math skills
6. Interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work with others in a group, cooperate with others, offer to help when needed, and foster a team climate within the group where members are committed to a common goal.