City and County of San Francisco
- Job Title: 1091 IT Operations Support Administrator (Temporary)
Description: Are you a student, recent graduate or just looking for part-time, as needed work? Are you interested in expanding your IT skills and experience? If so, this is the role for you! This is a great opportunity to get extensive hands-on experience and build their resume. Under general direction of the 311 Customer Service Center IT senior staff, the IT Support Administrator’s essential functions and responsibilities include:
- Assist users with logins, passwords and file and application access
- Troubleshoot workstation, printer, network and server issues
- Manage and maintain inventory, storage areas and server rooms
- Install hardware and software, monitor job executions and backups
- Prepare and maintain documentation of assets and procedures
- Participate in Disaster recovery planning, testing and implementation
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Job Title: Project Executive- construction
- Coaching and consulting for assigned projects with functional responsibility for Associates in the project team.
- Full performance responsibility for a project or group of projects, including but not limited to: financial oversight, construction quality, ensuring owner satisfaction, safety performance, oversight of quality metrics and quality performance, oversight of subcontractor selection, subcontract terms and subcontractor relations, oversight of project documentation and project schedule, and risk management.
- Direct management responsibility for Associates on the project team(s).
- Working with early-career project managers, project and field engineers, superintendents, and other construction management professionals, supporting career development activities to grow internal talent pipeline.
- Supporting and at times initiating continuous improvement initiatives.
- Providing consultation to project development and preconstruction team members to support efforts to win potential projects.
- Job Title: Apprentice Carpenter
Crate and Barrel
- Job Title: Variety of Positions
- Job Title: Renting Space
Description: Neighbor connects hosts with unused space to renters in need of storage. Earn extra cash by renting out your empty space today! Neighbor is a great compliment to your dog walking, door dashing, airport driving, rv sharing, car sharing, or other side gig. Neighbor is a self-storage and parking community that allows homeowners with unused storage/parking space to rent that space to people in need of storage
Silicon Valley Bank
- Job Title: U.S Bank Regulatory Attorney
Description: SVB is currently seeking candidates for the position of Counsel/Senior Counsel (depending on experience) to advise on U.S. bank regulatory and other general corporate work. The successful candidate must have strong knowledge of core federal and state banking statutes and regulations, including Bank Holding Company Act, Federal Reserve Act, Dodd-Frank Act, Federal Deposit Insurance Act and other prudential and safety and soundness regulations, and how they apply to bank operations.
- Job Title: Business Operations Associate
1. Deliver weekly company metrics to the executive team. Help drive and distill insights to enable data-driven decision-making.
2. with our go-to-market team on sales enablement & collateral, revenue operations and Salesforce reporting.
3. Manage Lilt’s translator payments queue to improve translator NPS and response time SLA.
4. Support vendor contract renewals.
5. Drive continuous improvement and operational excellence through clear communication, clear process and tooling.
6. Learn existing business operations processes.
7. Learn SQL, Salesforce and Tableau.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- -2+ years work experience in an analytical and operational role
- Interest in working at an early stage startup (50-150 employees)
- Analytical and data-driven
- Interest in learning Salesforce, Hubspot, SQL and Chartio
- Sharp attention to detail
- Bias towards action. Thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, drive and fulfill deadlines across high volumes of concurrent tasks and projects
- Resourceful and self-motivated with an ability to run initiatives end to end
- Strong work ethic
Nims and Associates
- Job Title: Level 1/ level 2 IT Consultant
Description: Are you an IT Support Professional? Nims & Associates is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Level 1 or Level 2 IT professional in the San Francisco Bay Area to work with our existing medium and small business clients and new opportunities. A good candidate should have 3+ years of professional business related Windows, Mac and Cloud consulting experience and have extensive experience providing strong user and desktop support, with Office365, Windows Server, Active Directory, experience a plus. As a Consultant you will be responsible for planning and executing successful IT deployments and fostering strong client relationships.
Apply: Email your resume and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org