California Professional Group
- Job Title: Computer Technician Apprentice
Description: As a Computer Technician Apprentice in San Francisco, California, you are responsible for providing computer and telecommunication support for providers and staff, building or configuring new hardware, system troubleshooting, including boot troubleshooting, virus removals, and disk cloning. Computer Technician Apprentices also install and update software packages, and create and maintain computer networks. A job as a Computer Technician Apprentice is the perfect entry level opportunity for an energetic, inquisitive, eager learner who has a can-do attitude and is looking to expand his/her IT skills.
McCarthy Building Co
- Job Title: Carpenter
Description: Member of the Carpenters Union required; Construct formwork for placement of concrete
- Assemble columns or wall formwork (gang forms, stick build, slip forms, etc.)
- Set anchor bolt templates
- Erect temporary handrails and associated safety related items
- Sawing, stripping, nailing, burning, measuring, tightening/loosening bolts and drilling
- Job Title: Construction Laborer
- Member of the Laborers Union required ;
- Maintain a clean job site- pick up tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards
- Set up and take down ladders, scaffolding and other temporary structures
- Load/unload trucks and haul/hoist materials
- May assist with controlling traffic
- Assist carpenters and other trades
Home Instead Senior Care
- Job Title: Weekend on call -Caregiver
- Have at least one year of experience working as a caregiver, professional and/or personal experience
- Must be able to work competently and independently in order to serve the needs of our seniors in a professional manner.
- Must be able to provide services to clients with varying care needs including, but not limited to, assistance with ADL’s, Dementia and Hospice care.
- Must be able to respond to the Weekend/After-Hours Supervisor within 15 minutes. Car preferred but not required. Have open availability during the specified weekend period – Friday at 5pm to Monday at 8am.
- Must be able to pass LiveScan fingerprint and drug screen
Boys and Girls Club of San Francisco
- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Description: The following are skills and knowledge preferred
- Strong behavior management skills with youth
- Strong communication skills with kids, staff, parents and community members
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and demonstration of good follow through skills
- Strong ability to follow systems and procedures
- Ability to use computer software such as Adobe Publisher and Photoshop to design Club specific flyers for recruitment and promotional purposes
Robert Half Healthcare
- Job Title: Medical Receptionist
Description: Robert Half Healthcare Practice is currently seeking a dynamic, success driven Medical Receptionist to work within a healthcare organization. The Medical Receptionist will be the first point of contact for patients. The Medical Receptionist will have excellent customer service skills, be outgoing, and proactive. If you are looking to grow your detail oriented skills within the healthcare industry, or plan to go to medical school in the future, then we may have the perfect job for you!
- Job Title: Cashier
Description: We serve fresh, healthy, authentic Israeli food in a very fast-paced environment. We are looking for high energy people who thrive in a teamwork setting and genuinely care about creating a great guest experience. A cashier prepares and maintains a clean restaurant, guest tables, and surrounding work stations.