The Perillo Group
- Job Title: Construction Estimator
Description: Successful candidate will have experience analyzing and interpreting architectural plans, performing material take-offs, and obtaining quotes from suppliers. You will also be providing detailed proposals and accurate bid packages, that will involve negotiating and attending meetings with vendors, clients and architects along with value engineering projects to ensure they fall within time-frames and budget.
The City and County of San Francisco’s (City) Department of Public Health
- Job Title: Director of Behavioral and Mental Health Services
Description: Provides executive leadership and vision for the overall strategy, policy, and performance of the city’s behavioral health system through the development of annual objectives, outcomes, and long-term goals that are in alignment with the safety net mission and community-based care philosophy, and grounded in the principles of health equity, trauma-informed systems, cultural humility, racial equity evidence-based practice, and continuous quality improvement.
- Job Title: Salseforce Administrator
- Build, maintain, and manage custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Assist on the migration of data from the Sales team into Salesforce
- Proven ability to take on a leadership role, and train Salesforce users
- Proven ability to manage 300+ Users
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with Business and IT members in the organization
Amazon Delivery Service Partners
- Job Title: Delivery Driver – DSF5
Description: No experience needed! Apply today to schedule your in-person interview with Amazon Delivery Service Partners. We’re making on the spot job offers! (All job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.)
- Our Delivery Associates/Drivers drive a delivery van to drop off Amazon packages to customers within their community
- You can plan on working about 4-5 days a week
- You can plan on a typical working day being 10 hours
- Our drivers follow strict safety standards on and off the road
- You’ll interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
- You’ll use handheld technology to manage the delivery process