- Job Title: Utility Specialist
Description: The 5602 Utility Specialist serves as the Wastewater Enterprise Resource Recovery and Capital Planning Liaison to the Infrastructure and Finance Bureaus. The position plays the lead role in integrating Enterprise policy, Levels of Service, delivery capacity, affordability and asset management needs to advance capital investments and demonstrated value to the ratepayer of San Francisco. The position leverages intricate relationships between the SFPUC and various stakeholders and sponsors process improvement initiatives using sound, evidence-based research and analysis to advance business and operational solutions that collectively benefit the SFPUC’s triple bottom line. It also provides strategic direction for projects addressing issues of sustainability, process improvements, and changes to utilities to provide better service to customers.
- Job Title: Amazon Prime Now shopper
Description: As a Whole Foods Shoppers, you’re sure to find the part-time role and environment that will work best for you. Core duties for these teams include:
- Use a smartphone, manage apps, and scan bar codes
- Check for order quality
- Communicate with customers about their orders either verbally or through the app
- walking the store picking out groceries for customer orders
- getting grocery orders ready for delivery
- You’ll be able to choose from available shifts each week to create your own schedule.
- Start as soon as 7 days. No resume or previous work experience required
San Francisco Public Library
- Job Title: Senior Admin Analyst
Description: Under administrative direction of the City Librarian, the San Francisco Public Library Commission Affairs Analyst is responsible for the administrative activities of the Library Commission and acts as liaison with Library Commissioners to facilitate the flow of information needed to carry out their duties and responsibilities. The San Francisco Public Library Commission Affairs Analyst serves as Custodian of Records for the San Francisco Public Library and is the designated point of contact for and coordinator of the Department’s records retention policy and activities. The ideal candidate will have analytic and administrative experience. They will be collaborative, have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, and pay great attention to detail.
- Job Title: Account Manager
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- 2-4 years in the retail industry in commercial or sales area.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on working style
- Strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in e-commerce considered an asset.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- A passion for groceries!
County of San Francisco
- Job Title: Deputy Sheriff I
A Deputy Sheriff [Entry-Level] performs a variety of law enforcement duties including but not limited to the custody and supervision of inmates in the San Francisco County Jail system, administering alternative programs to incarceration, general law enforcement duties and patrol operations. Employees may be assigned to any one of the following divisions:
Administration and Programs
Planning and Projects
- Job Title: Package Handler
Description: Fast-paced warehouse job, you’ll lift, lower and slide packages up to 70 lbs. You’ll typically work 3 ½ – 4 hour shifts, approximately 17 ½ – 20 hours per week in this part-time or seasonal role. As part of the UPS team, you’ll receive a competitive hourly rate and an attractive benefits package.
Home Job Staffing
- Job Title: Administrative Date Entry (Work at home) Customer Service
Description: Variety of Positions must have:
- A Computer with internet access
- Quiet working area away from distractions
- Willingness to take direction
- Ability to Work From Home
County of San Francisco
- Job Title: Plumber
Description: Under general supervision, performs skilled plumbing work in the alteration, repair and maintenance of water, sewer and other plumbing systems; and performs related duties as required. Requires responsibility for: following established plumbing methods and procedures.