- Job Title: Electrical Forman
Description: At least 3 to 5 Years working in the electrical field as a foreman under an electrical contractor is preferred, but 1 to 2 years working in the field as a foreman under an electrical contractor is acceptable.
- Job Title: Flex Administrative Assistant
1.At least 1 year of experience in high touch customer or patient facing roles
2.Strong written and verbal communication skills
3.Experience working on collaborative, diverse and feedback-driven multi-disciplinary teams
4.A proven track record of persisting through change, demonstrating a forward thinking perspective when under pressure, and consistently stepping up to take action on challenges
5.Proficiency in computer technology such as typing, navigating the internet and using multiple software systems simultaneously
6.Flexibility to work opening, midday, or closing shifts as needed and reliable transportation
- Job Title: Cashier- Baker’s Hall
Description: The Cashier is the primary point of contact for guests. We are looking for cashers who enjoys working with the public and has a friendly, outgoing personality. The ideal candidate provides exceptional customer service and displays a positive attitude when interacting with customers and employees. No Cashier experience is not necessary.
- Job Title: Production Baker
Description: We have an immediate opening for a talented Production Baker to work seasonally during the holidays, who will be responsible for all aspects of baking that include making cookies, scones, puff pastries, muffins, cakes, bars, brownies, pies, buttercream, decorating cakes and more. The Baker does pre-bake, baking, and post-bake procedures in a timely, clean and organized manner. The Production Baker’s goal is to achieve consistency and excellence in all baked goods in order to provide our guests with a fresh and delicious experience.
- Job Title: General Manager
- A friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Business knowledge (P&L management, food safety, sales-forecasting, staffing… you get the idea)
- Ability to oversee the preparation of safe, delicious food while maintaining a clean, organized restaurant
- A creative approach to marketing (fundraisers, community-engagement, etc.)
- Passion for leadership and team development
- The ability to deliver a great guest experience
- Previous restaurant experience
- Job Title: Attendant , Catering
Description: Delivers and serves food at scheduled functions under the supervision of the catering captain. Ensures the accurate execution of all events during his/her shift. May drive a catering delivery truck. Sets up and serves at functions; cleans event area during and after events; breaks down the setup and leaves the area neat and clean; returns leftover food and equipment to the catering facility in a timely manner.
- Job Title: Assistant General Manager
- Minimum 3 years of senior management experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and train others on all aspects of the Shack operations
- Ability to drive hospitality and inspire others to do so
- Must be able to coach and develop others
- Minimum 1 years of P&L responsibilities
- Job Title: Delivery Driver
Description: Pay: $21.25 per hour plus a competitive benefits package with overtime in accordance with state/federal law