The City and County of San Francisco
- Job Title: Human Resources Director
Description: Candidates should have a four-year degree and 10 years of professional experience in personnel, human resources management, labor or employee relations (collective bargaining). At least five of these years must be in federal, state, or local government personnel management. Requires a strong awareness of diversity issues and trends with experience in developing and implementing strategies to recruit and retain a diverse workforce. Also requires experience from similarly large municipal organizations with unions.
- Job Title: Executive Director Internal Auditor/Controller
Description: The position reports directly to the Chancellor, with a dotted line reporting relationship to the Board. The college seeks a results-oriented professional to manage, plan, organize, and direct the work of the internal audit operations. The incumbent must represent the Chancellor’s office and the college with tact, diplomacy, and professionalism.
- Job Title: Industrial Hygienist
Description: Under direction, performs technically difficult industrial hygiene work in connection with hazardous materials and other health and environmental hazards in the City and County of San Francisco; independently conducts routine industrial hygiene monitoring of chemical, biological, and physical agents; serves as a technical resource and advisor in the implementation of occupational safety and health regulations; may evaluate industrial hygiene data in relation to public health issues; develops and conducts occupational health and safety training programs; responds to and evaluates hazardous materials incidents; conducts ergonomic evaluations.
- Job Title: Virtual Assistant
- Act responsively, accurately, and with attention to detail in a considerate and timely manner with your assigned projects.
- Manage a variety of tasks simultaneously. You will be the first line of defense in the CEO’s inbox, drafting sales emails, updating salesforce, and managing internal communications.
- Detail oriented work, such as entering and maintaining data in salesforce and taking meeting notes.
- Assist the CEO with managing business receipts, expense reports and financial tasks.
- You will proactively create process flows where appropriate and find efficiencies to enable the CEO to optimize their time.
- Interface comfortably with a variety of parties throughout the day. Manage office administrative tasks as necessary (e.g. track birthdays, book travel, etc.).
- Provide support with recruiting logistics (i.e. job descriptions, candidate pipelines, scheduling, etc.)
- Job Title: Merchandise Coordinator
Description: In the Merchandise Coordinator role, you will work closely with a very passionate and collaborative group of team members. The Merchandise Coordinator will provide support and coordination for the Associate Buyer and Buyer in specified merchandise categories for all channels of sales. We strive for operational excellence while developing best in class merchandising strategies each season.
- Job Title: Seasonal Client Advisors
Description: As a seasonal employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which offers you an in-depth insight into the luxury retail industry, in addition to learning from the very best talent within the industry. Joining our teams in a seasonal capacity is a great way to get your foot in the door of luxury and top performers may be offered an opportunity to join the Louis Vuitton team permanently.
- Job Title: Learning trainer
Description: The Learning Trainer will work with a Regional Learning Area Manager focused on logistics and will hold responsibilities specific to the Learning area for all assigned sites.