Blue Royal Staffing
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Must have one year recent SNF experience
- Screens/evaluates all residents to determine need for Speech, Language or Swallowing Therapy
- Establishes an individualized treatment program with consultation to facility staff in areas of Speech Therapy
- Completes all documentation as required by the fiscal intermediary, within the designated time frame
- Implements the treatment program based on evaluative results
- Monitors the resident s response to treatment and alters the treatment plan as appropriate
- Provides in-services/ additional programs as requested/needed
- Instructs resident s families and or nursing staff in functional maintenance programs”
- Job Title: Risk Manager
- 5-7 years of experience in investment management, commercial real estate, insurance, risk management, or related field
- Insurance experience with knowledge of Real Estate market extremely valuable.
- Property & Casualty License, CICI, CPCU, ARM or other insurance certification are a plus
- Job Title: Security Officer – Site Patrol Presidio SF
- General Qualifications to work in physical security at GardaWorld include:
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- Pass an extensive screening process
- CPR Certified (Preferred)
- California DL
Orange County Sheriff’s Department
- Job Title: Sherriff’s Record Trainee
Description: Sheriff’s Records Trainee is the entry level position. Incumbents at this level train under close supervision assisting with more difficult or complex office work related to the booking, tracking, and releasing of inmates.
- Job Title: Dog Trainer (PT)
Description: As a Dog Trainer or Dog Trainer Apprentice with Petco, you will play an absolutely vital role in the Petco family. Within your store, you will be the primary resource and leader for Petco’s Positive Dog Training program. You must be committed to and show a genuine interest in enhancing communication and teamwork between dog and pet parent by offering positive solutions and rewarding success while providing a fun and safe environment for dogs, pet parents and store partners.
- Job Title: Underwriting Trainee
Description: Avenica is currently recruiting for an Entry Level Underwriting Trainee. The ideal candidate for this position is a college graduate interested in gaining experience in client relations, communications, general business, and insurance. Great opportunities for professional development and career growth. No experience required.
- Job Title: Maintenance Technician (PT)
Description: As a Maintenance Technician Apprentice, you will train with one of our top property management teams to acquire the fundamental skills needed to become a successful Maintenance Technician. Under the general direction of the Maintenance Manager/Director, you will learn the fundamentals related to property maintenance — such as interior repairs, HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), basic plumbing, basic appliances, and basic electric. During the 14-week training period, you will be introduced to Equity Residential techniques and concepts through on the job training and classroom courses. You will receive guidance and training from team members on ways to assess and respond to maintenance issues, develop rapport with residents by being both knowledgeable and friendly, and inspire trust by caring for our community and making our apartments feel like home. And the most exciting part: a successful completion of the program will result in promotion to Maintenance Technician.
- Job Title: Line Cook (PT)
Description: The Line Cook is a self-starter with leadership qualities who thrives in a fast paced, growing environment.
- Job Title: Direct Fitness Manager
1.Attended a minimum of 10 BODYROK sculpt classes
2.Basic understanding of anatomy and biomechanics
3.Flexible teaching schedule
4.Can be scheduled to teach at least 2 days per week
5.CPR and Liability Insurance (special rates and access given upon completion of training)
6.Preferred 1-year minimum experience instructing one of the following: Pilates, Circuit Training, Indoor Cycling, Bootcamp, HITT, Boxing/Kickboxing, or Group Fitness
- Job Title: Studio Sales Advisor
Description: The Studio Advisor provides customer service support to the studio members and guests and supports the instructors in creating an overall positive environment for our community. As our Studio Advisor, you’ll generate revenue by developing relationships with potential, new, and existing members to increase membership enrollment and package purchases.
- Job Title: Personal Trainer
Description: We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Personal Trainer, reporting to the Personal Trainer Manager and Fitness Manager to join the Equinox team. This is a non-exempt hourly position great for candidates looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization.
Cushman and Wakefield
- Job Title: Property Administrator
Description: Performs the administrative functions of the Property Management Team assuring a high level of professionalism in property issues, including timely response to and resolution of any tenant requests or concerns.
- Job Title: Ops Coordinator
Description: Provides operational support through the coordination of the quality, service and administrative functions in the pickup and delivery area. Responsible for the dispatch of transportation equipment in accordance with the Linehaul plan to minimize costs and ensure service integrity. Performs process checks to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Job Title: Operations Admin I (PT)
Description: Responsible for performing the clerical and administrative functions for any or all hub and station operational areas, including linehaul, quality assurance and customer service. Tends to damaged and incorrectly addressed packages in a timely manner to optimize delivery time. Serves as a customer’s first line of contact for a variety of issues.
- Job Title: Intern Field Sales
Description: This is a 10-week assignment for students pursuing a college degree. Assignments are directly related to intern’s academic degree. Under direct supervision, performs duties as assigned. Student participates in a number of organized events providing visibility into the overall operations of FedEx. Position Information. Full-time internship opportunity from June 2021 to August 2021.”