- Job Title: IT-systems engineer
Description: An ideal candidate would be an expert in Google Workspace for Enterprise, IAM tools such as Okta and OneLogin, AWS, containers, scripting, infrastructure management tools, and networking. You take pride in building custom solutions when tooling doesn’t exist to support our fast-paced business needs. You should love automating things; we want people who want to work smarter, not harder! If you love building, breaking, and fixing things, are passionate about technology, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we’d love to hear from you!
Sears Home Services
- Job Title: Service Technician
Description: Join the Sears Home Services team as a Refrigeration and Appliance Repair Technician!Sears Home Services is the nation’s largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually. We are looking for an In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs. All experience levels welcome, from small to large home appliances to refrigeration experience, we want to talk to you!
- Job Title: Fresh Warehouse Team
Description: Here are some of the things you’ll get to do,
- Use smartphone, manage apps, and scan bar codes
- Get grocery orders prepared for delivery
- Put new grocery inventory away
- Check for order quality
- Rotate tasks throughout week
- Communicate directly with customers both verbally and in writing
- Job Title: Package Handler
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to load, unload and sort package, as well as perform other related duties
- Daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry level warehouse and dock-related tasks, loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving, moving, handling and tracking packages
- and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations
- Job Title: Associate Business Operations
Description: Business Operations Associate Basic Qualifications; BA/BS degree; 2+ years of work experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, or a strategy-related role.
County of San Francisco
- Job Title: 1840 Junior Management Assistant
Description: The general duties and responsibilities of this position are to act as the Collective Bargaining Coordinator under the direction of the Employee Relations Department (ERD) Director in preparation for and during the upcoming MOU bargaining cycle and manages the grievance administration process.