McCarthy Building Companies
- Job Title: Carpenter (temp)
1. 3+ years experience
2. Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
3. Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
4. Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
- Job Title: Construction & Design
1. 5-8 years in restaurant/retail design or construction management
2. Ability/willingness to travel throughout Bay Area up to 50% of the time
3. Relentless – urgency to hit goals no matter what, scrappy, get a lot done
4. Creative + first-principles thinker – design a concept from scratch that has never been done before
5. Extremely details-oriented and organized
6. Leadership and ownership – define construction & design function at a 12-person company
7. Customer obsession – use guest experience to guide every decision
- Job Title: Construction and Utility Coordinator
1. A high school diploma or equivalent required
2. Experience in handling commercial utility accounts
3. Proficiency in Excel, Word, SharePoint, and other like tools at an intermediate level
4. CRM and Operational experience
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Strong analytical skills and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple deadline-oriented tasks, detail oriented
7. Demonstrated interest in the energy efficiency industry and sustainability a plus
8. Utility Accounts work history and experience are a huge asset in this role
McCalls Catering and Events
- Job Title: Line Chef, Prep Chef, and Stewards
1. A passion for learning
2. Be highly motivated and understands the team dynamic!
3. This candidate should be knowledgeable about safety and sanitation practices
- Job Title: Events Chef (PT)
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Culinary Degree a plus
3. Mandatory 4+ years of experience in a similar role in a fine dining setting
4. Must be able to work independently and trouble shoot in unfamiliar and new environments
5. Must be able to lead a small to medium team from prep to execution.
6. Must have knowledge in numerous cooking styles and well versed in modern and traditional techniques.
7. Must be able to maintain inventory, cost out dishes and track overall usage and waste of goods.
8. Food Handler’s certification
Bon Appétit Management Company
- Job Title: SR Executive Chef (PT)
1. Minimum 3-5 years of progressive culinary / kitchen management
2. Degree from a post secondary culinary arts training program
3. A minimum of 5 years as sous chef plus 3 years in similar position in a like volume and quality food service establishment
4. General Hospitality knowledge and interest in sustainability and sustainable food practices
5. Ability to operate Web based ordering system, process customer requests, changes to orders, menu updates and client profiles
6. Proficient with word processing and spreadsheet applications
7. Possess the ability to meet Bon Appétit unit specific uniform standards for this position
8. Utilize all Personal Protective Equipments per Bon Appétit guidelines
- Job Title: Sous Chef
1. 1 year of experience
2. Must demonstrate an attitude of teamwork by working collaboratively with peers to identify positive solutions to problems or issues. Be open and receptive to changing needs and priorities.
3. Drive to elevate your personal performance and maintaining the standards of quality.
4. Welcoming with suggestions and new ideas as an opportunity to learn, grow and improve systems.
5. Ability to anticipate and respond to guest needs in a respectful and timely manner.
6. Must demonstrate ownership of job responsibilities though focus, determination, and attention to detail with the goal of elevating the guest experience in every interaction.
7. Must strive to establish a benefit for our guests, each other, the restaurant and the overall industry into the future.
- Job Title: Chef Manager
1. Ideal candidates will possess two to three years of post high school education, preferably a culinary degree, and two to three years in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
2. Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession.
3. This includes experiential knowledge required for management of people and/or problems. Requires oral, reading and written communication skills.
UCSF Medical Center
- Job Title: Medical Assistant
1. This position requires flexibility to orient and work at all UCSF Medical Center locations
2. Certification from an approved Medical Assistant program; or equivalent combination of training and experience
3. 3-12 months minimum experience in an ambulatory setting
4. Experience with insurance authorizations, patient scheduling and rooming patients
5. Experience with process of prior authorizations to obtain medications
6. Strong computer skills and use of Microsoft Office
7. Excellent communication skills with patients and all levels of personnel with excellent writing skills
8. Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
California Skin Institute
- Job Title: Medical Assistant
1. One (1) year of experience as a qualified medical assistant plus one (1) year of experience in dermatology or related field OR three (3) years of experience as a medical assistant in dermatology or related field.
2. Dermatology and Surgery experience Required
3. Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
4. Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
5. Social perceptiveness and service oriented
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7. Strong organizational and planning skills
8. Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software, Nextech”s
- Job Title: Medical Assistant
1. Prior experience in occupational health office setting preferred.
2. High School graduate. Graduate of LVN or certified Medical Assisting Program. Graduate of Certified Nursing Assistant Program acceptable if minimum training hours are met for venipuncture and administering injections/performing skin tests.
3. Licensed Vocational Nurse, Certified Medical Assistant, or recipient of diploma from Medical Assisting Program. May have Breath Alcohol (BAT), NIOSH-approved Spirometry, Occupational Hearing Conservationist but not required. Certified Nursing Assistant acceptable if met minimum requirement of hours of training for venipuncture and administering injections/performing skin tests. BASIC LIFE SUPPORT-AHA (CT CPRBLS)
Brown & Toland Physicians
- Job Title: Medical Assistant 2
1. High School Diploma or GED or Completion of a certified Medical Assistant program and minimum Experience: 3-5 years of healthcare experience in a clinic or hospital
2. Thorough knowledge of medical assisting responsibilities.
3. Ability to maintain confidentiality and PHI
4. Strong knowledge of guidelines for proper cleaning and sterilization of instruments
5. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
6. Computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite, strong data entry skills; electronic health record system required.
7. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail required.
8. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.