- Job Title: IT Support Specialist
1. A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technology field is preferred.
2. 2-3 years of relevant experience.
3. Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS.
4. Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients.
5. Having a working knowledge of common information technologies and systems.
6. Managing multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high customer service standards.
- Job Title: Software Engineer, Platform
1. You’re passionate about using software and technology to help save lives and prevent catastrophic disease. You want to apply your skills in the service of a greater mission.
2. You have 2-4 years of industry experience as a software engineer (or equivalent role).
3. You’ve built and launched features and products and/or have experience building APIs
4. You maintain a high bar for quality of code and avoid unnecessary duplication and awkward workarounds. You’re passionate about rigorous engineering practices and discipline: code reviews, automated testing, logging, monitoring, alerting, etc.
5. You effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical collaborators: you identify core challenges in complex situations, explain trade offs, and incorporate feedback to make decisions using code reviews, docs, wikis, meetings, and other channels as needed.
6. You’re excited about leveraging off-the-shelf components when possible, with good judgment about what to use and where to find it.
7. You have experience with modern web stacks including Python, Django, AWS, SQL, REST APIs, React, HTML5, CSS3, and ES6+.
8. You have experience with healthcare: technologies such as Hl7, laboratory platform like LIMS, or a genetics background.
- Job Title: Systems Administrator Intern (Internship)
1. Passionate about delivering a great Customer Experience
2. Successful completion of the Admin Beginner Salesforce Trail (Required)
3. Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in systems administration, software development for customer support technology
4. Strong leadership and negotiation skills and the ability to effectively manage cross-functional and technical activities
5. Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership
7. Experience building on the Salesforce.com platform (Service Cloud preferred)
8. Hold a Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, and/or App Builder)
- Job Title: IT Manager
1. 4+ years of relevant IT management professional experience which includes managing laptop procurement
2. In-depth knowledge of provisioning, monitoring, and supporting Macbook devices
3. Hands-on experience with managing company-wide IT services such as MDM and SSO
4. Experience with local area networks and related infrastructure
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
Real experience with SaaS technologies: Google Workspace Administration and Slack as examples
6. Experience working at a high-growth start-up
- Job Title: Technical Support Engineer – Tier 3
1. Fast learner, with an interest in technology
2. Tertiary Education in IT – ideal but not mandatory
3. At least 3-4 years’ in a Customer Service or software support role
4. Great listener and communicator
5. Attention to detail and passionate about solving client queries
6. Collaborative team player
7. Ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and multitask
AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- Job Title: Maintenance Lead/Supervisor
1. Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, maintenance of locks and cutting keys
2. Experience using hand and electrical tools ability to read technical manuals and drawings
3. Very good communication and interpersonal skills
4. Ability to detect any malfunctions and conduct repairs at HHF locations
5. Always comply with industry standards and safety conditions
Avanath Capital Management, LLC
- Job Title: Maintenance Technician
1. 2-3 years of experience in maintenance, facilities, or field with related skills
2. Basic knowledge of General repairs/maintenance work, basic appliance and HVAC repair (replacing fixtures, installing parts), plumbing and electrical
3. Comfortability with computers and using programs/applications such as Windows (Word, Excel), ADP and e-mail
4. Valid Driver’s license
Newcomb & Associates LLC
- Job Title: Skilled Boat Repair and Maintenance Worker
1. Skilled experience in full-service boatyard repair and maintenance
2. Experience up to 40 tons
3. At least 3 years of hands-on Skilled Marine Worker experience
4. Associate degree or vocational training certificate
5. Familiarity with and sensitivity to handling and storing historic vessels in all conditions
6. Assist with inventory management of the boat shop, tools, materials, and supplies
7. Maintain safe practices following boat shop procedures
8. Mariner skills: experience and comfort working on the water and driving boats
San Francisco Giants
- Job Title: Janitorial/Maintenance Crew Member (Seasonal)
1. 1 year Custodial/Janitorial or porter experience.
2. Customer service experience.
3. Organized, self-motivated, quick learner, with excellent work ethic.
4. Required to stand, crouch, kneel, lift and/or move up to 20 lbs., and climb ladders as needed.
- Job Title: CNA/LVN
1. Must Be A Licensed CNA or LVN
2. Must Have Experience Providing Assistance with ADLs and iADLs for at least 2 years 3. to high-acuity clients
4. Must Have Transferring Experience
5. Must Be Able to Pass a LiveScan Background Check
6. Must Be Able to Pass a Drug Screening
7. Must Provide 6 References (personal & professional)
Cross Country Medical Staffing Network
- Job Title: CNA – Acute Care
1. 6 months experience within the last year
2. Current state CNA license
3. Current CPR certification
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Completion of an accredited training course for Nurse Aide certification.
3. Current C.N.A. certification.
4. Current CPR and First Aid certifications for Assisted Living and Memory Care.
United Healthcare Staffing
- Job Title: Patient Care Associate
1. BLS Certification
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Current active license to practice for the state
4. Minimum 1 year of CNA experience (acute care)”