UCSF Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- Job Title: Senior Program Manager
1. Terminal degree in a related area (PhD, JD, MD, etc.), AND /OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE/TRAINING WILL BE CONSIDERED (BA/BS+ 9 years of related work experience or MA/MS+ 7 years of related work experience) plus 5 or more years of senior program management experience with a large complex organization and with an emphasis on managing collaborative initiatives
2. Advanced knowledge of administrative, budgetary, human resources and financial principles and practices
3. Experience working with a board and diverse set of stakeholders, including community-based organizations
4. Highly skilled fundraising experience and demonstrated fiscal management experience, including budget development and financial analysis skills
5. Content knowledge around community engaged research, evidence-to-policy, patient and community-oriented research
6. Excellent active listening. Advanced oral and written communication skills and have an advanced ability to think creatively and independently on concepts requiring advanced analytical skills
7. Advanced interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse groups to achieve results and also build successful internal and external relationships
8. Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse team, promote anti-racist practices and foster teamwork
California Housing Partnership
- Job Title: Summer Policy & Research Fellow
1. Enrolled in a graduate program in Public Policy, Planning or related field or comparable work experience.
2. Demonstrated interest in affordable housing and community development.
3. Excellent writing and research skills.
4. Experience with Microsoft Office and database programs.
5. Ability to work remotely amid COVID pandemic restrictions.
City and County of San Francisco
- Job Title: Cultural District Program Specialist – Mayor’s Office of Housing and Community Development (9772)
1. Possession of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university AND two (2) years of administrative/professional experience in community development, housing and/or housing development, workforce development, finance, education, social work, children/youth work, criminal justice or elections related work; OR
2. Possession of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a major in one of the following fields: public or business administration, urban planning, government, social work, education, finance or criminal justice AND one (1) year of administrative/professional experience in community development, housing and/or housing development, workforce development, finance, education, social work, children/youth work, criminal justice or elections related work; OR
3. Possession of a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in public policy, planning, social work, public administration, finance, education, criminal justice, or business administration; OR
4.Possession of a Ph.D. or Juris Doctor degree from an accredited college or university.
SUBSTITUTION: Verifiable administrative/professional experience involving community development, housing and/or housing development, workforce development, finance, education, social work, children/youth work, criminal justice and/or elections related work may substitute for the educational requirement in Minimum Qualification #1 on a year-for-year basis.
Tiffany & Co.
- Job Title: Operations Coordinator (Retail/Sales)
1. 2-3 years of prior retail experience in retail operations with comprehensive knowledge of merchandising, client service, administration and shipping.
2. Strong Analytical skills.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
4. Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
5. Organized and detail oriented.
6. Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day business needs.
7. Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Job Title: Merchandise Assistant
1. Strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency.
2. Handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
3. Have a pro-active approach to responsibilities.
4. Strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities.
5. Proficient skills in Excel and Outlook with an aptitude for learning new programs.
6. Demonstrates strong ability to be financially responsible and understands financial implications of mistakes.
7. Strong communication and relationship/team skills.
8. 2 year degree, 4 year degree preferred. Retail experience preferred.
PeopleReady Skill Trades
- Job Title: Carpenter
1. Must have previous experience working as a carpenter
2. Must be familiar with carpentry concepts
3. Must be able to read plans and blueprints
4. Must have previous supervisory or other relevant leadership experience
5. Must be familiar with carpentry tools
6. Must be familiar with construction safety practices
7. Must be at least 18 years old.
8. Previous supervisory, lead, foreman or superintendent experience highly desirable.
- Job Title: Residential Carpenter
1. 3+ years experience as a carpenter in building single family homes, either custom and/or production
2. Proven ability to organize necessary resources, including people, tools and time to meet tight deadlines and achieve desired results
3. Ability to take initiative and seek responsibility
4. Ability to foster positive relationships
5. Enthusiasm for fostering inclusive work environment and leading diverse teams
Habitat for Humanity Greater San Francisco
- Job Title: Construction Home Repair Foreman
1. Minimum of 10 years work experience in construction, including repair and renovation
2. Proven knowledge of best practices and developed skills in the following areas: Rough and finish carpentry (including decks, stairs, windows, and doors), roofing, waterproofing, painting
3. Demonstrated experience with supervision, delegation, and working directly with customers
4. Excellent prioritization, organization & planning, and problem-solving skills
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills
6. Experience using Procore a plus
7. Strong attention to detail
8. Valid CA Class C driver’s license, ability to drive large pickup trucks
- Job Title: Senior Landscape Restoration Contractor
1. A valid C-27 Landscape Contractors License (or a willingness and ability to obtain it) and a valid Qualified Applicators License from the CA Department of Pesticide Regulation (or the willingness and ability to obtain it).
2. Previous experience in landscape construction/maintenance, natural resources management, forestry, or agriculture fields.
3. Previous experience managing and motivating a crew of people
4. The ability to identify native and non-native plant species in the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
5. A firm grasp of OSHA safety regulations.
6. A California driver’s license and the ability to operate large trucks and small equipment.
7. Must be able to lift more than 50 pounds.
8. A high school diploma.
The Walsh Group – Walsh Construction & Archer Western
- Job Title: Construction Assistant Project Manager
1. Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent plus 3 – 6 years of experience; project experience in heavy civil preferred
2. Ability to travel, as needed, for projects within the Northern California Region; including the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, Redding, Northern Nevada, and Oregon.
3. Prioritize, develop, and maintain project schedules/ability to prioritize and manage time
4. Strong leadership skills
5. Excellent oral and written communication
6. Strong follow up
7. Ability to establish relationships and lead people
8. Self-motivated and critical thinking and decision making skills