- Job Title: Crew Member
1. Prior experience not required
2. We will provide you the training to give you the confidence to do any task
3. Must be a team player
4. Must have strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the willingness to learn quickly
5. Available to work flexible hours including peak sales times, opening shifts, closing shifts, and weekends
6. Must be able to have fun and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
7. Must be able to read and communicate in English
8. Capable of lifting between 25-50 lbs.
Ike’s Love & Sandwiches
- Job Title: Crew Member (PT)
1. Personable, charming, with a strong work ethic, and a passion for customer service.
2. Applicants should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and willingness to learn with opportunities to grow into leadership positions within our company.
Ono Hawaiian BBQ
- Job Title: Kitchen Crew (PT)
1. Related experience is preferred but not required.
2. Food Handler Card required by state or local health department.
3. Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment.
4. Basic math skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Excellent customer service skills.
6. Must be able to work flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
7. Reliable transportation required.
- Job Title: Busser
1. Aspire to our “Be FAIR” ideals: Be Friendly, Accommodating, Inclusive and Respectful
2. Are a Team Player with a guest first attitude
3. Have a passion for great food and great fun
4. Are comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Job Title: IT Support Specialist
1. A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technology field is preferred.
2. 2-3 years of relevant experience.
3. Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS.
4. Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients.
5. Having a working knowledge of common information technologies and systems.
6. Managing multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high customer service standards.
- Job Title: IT Support Engineer
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
2. 2+ years experience supporting internal desktop systems software and hardware, application training and incident ownership
3. 2+ years experience supporting Windows and Apple Technologies
4. Knowledge of mobile device management
5. 2+ years of experience troubleshooting skills in a multi-user high availability environment
6. 2+ years of experience in PC and Mac repair, troubleshooting and deployment
7. Experience working in a fast-paced, rapid growth technology environment strongly preferred
- Job Title: IT Systems Administrator
1. 4+ years in systems administration.
2. Advanced Mac OS X System Administration experience in a corporate environment.
3. Prior experience with Windows in an Active Directory environment.
4. Networking experience: IDF/Server Room management, Firewalls, Switching/Routing, VLAN, DHCP, DNS, VPN.
5. Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Job Title: Software Engineer
1. BA/BS in computer science or prior relevant engineering experiences
3. Data structures and algorithm fundamentals
- Job Title: Software Engineer
1. Extraordinary software engineering talent.
3. Experience with web applications, databases, distributed systems, or mobile development a plus
4. Passion for learning and working with others to improve yourself, the team, the product, the company